Sweet Seeds Sweet Cream Manderine First Auto Grow

@AutoJ ... seems like you are off to the races :headbang:

I haven't tried MC myself, but when Jay says it his fav ... it must be good...
I will be running Sweet Seeds Green Poison and Black Jack outside this summer

good choice on staying with just one strain... i had 3 diff ones in my first grow... i wasn't really ready for that challenge :rofl:

comming from photo's you should have little effort converting that knowledge into auto's

Best of luck .. but I'm sure you will do just fine :pass:

@AutoJ ... seems like you are off to the races :headbang:

I haven't tried MC myself, but when Jay says it his fav ... it must be good...
I will be running Sweet Seeds Green Poison and Black Jack outside this summer

good choice on staying with just one strain... i had 3 diff ones in my first grow... i wasn't really ready for that challenge :rofl:

comming from photo's you should have little effort converting that knowledge into auto's

Best of luck .. but I'm sure you will do just fine :pass:

Yeah I figure if I'm running 9 in a tight space I'll have a better chance of controlling them if they're mostly the same.
In 5 weeks, if all is going well, I'll knock up the second tent and start 9 S.A.D autos. After that it'll be 5 weeks perpetual, a different strain from the Sweet Seeds auto collection each time.

Quick update before I head out. Just had a quick look and 3 of 10 have broken the surface, 2 of which have cast their shell and are showing green. I'll get photos up tonight when I'm back, hopefully of most of them above ground :woohoo:

Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
As you know, i love this strain so i hope you enjoy her ;)

All the best, i'll keep passing by!
Sweet smokes
J.

Here's a couple of photos of the ladies starting to break the surface. A few are coming up with the shell still attached... I'll give them until tomorrow to shed them, then try and give them a helping hand.
9 out of 10 had broken the surface at the time of photos being taken.

20170228_004559_noexif.jpg
20170228_004520_noexif.jpg
20170228_004037_noexif.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Back