Sweet Seeds Sweet Cream Manderine First Auto Grow

AutoJ

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello all and welcome to what is hopefully gonna be my first successful grow journal.
For this grow I'll be trying Sweet Seeds Cream Manderine Autos.

Here's the rundown of what I have ready, and then the choices I need to make this weekend.

Grow Space: Jardin 1.2m Tent 1.2mx1.2mx1.8m (4x4)

Lighting: Adjustable 600w full spec hps. I'll be starting the seedlings on the 250w setting.

Extraction: 5" fan and Rhino hobby filter.

Pot Size: 9L standard pots (2 gal)

Medium: I was gonna go with my usual coco, but may decide on soil when I go buy at the weekend.

Nutes: Again to be decided at the weekend.

If I go with soil I'll be following the easy feed schedule put out there by @TaNg

Here's pics of the seeds in wet tissue, from here they'll go into jiffy's when their tap roots show.

Germination.jpg
Germination1.jpg

Thanks for looking

J

Hey dude

Just ran across this, I've just started a creme and I'll follow along.

Hi @jingo :welcome:

If you grow your cream even half as well as your purple monstrosity of a POM entry then it's gonna be great!
I'll try and find my way to your thread now and tag along.

Last time I checked, this morning, 5 of the seeds had popped, but didn't really have taps coming out yet. I'll be back to check on them and get them in jiffys in about an hour, pic updates then :thumbsup:

You know I started 11 seeds all at the same time all different strains and that cream is the fastest and biggest of all of them. I've already plucked off a bunch of fans and I've been pinching all the branches to spread them out and make them into nice manifolds. She is just starting her third week.

I wasn't going to document it but I think I'm going to just in case I end up putting it into a plant of the month competition if it lives that long.

Hello all. Just a quick update to say 10/10 have popped out tap roots. Some of them were a little longer than I like, but that's the joy of being away all day...

Germ3.jpg

They've all been transferred to jiffys now, and are sat under a clear plastic bowl, under the hps (set at 250w)

picture all they can be and go for it, lots of help here if you need, when you plan your next grow you'll start to realize how much you learned on this one

picture all they can be and go for it, lots of help here if you need, when you plan your next grow you'll start to realize how much you learned on this one

I'll be learning a lot this time round...I've never run autos properly, but have had decent results with photos over the years.
Do you think it'll work trying to grow out 9 plants in my space? I'll be training to keep them in their own space, and only aiming for 1-2oz a plant. Kind of a semi SOG.

I'll be learning a lot this time round...I've never run autos properly, but have had decent results with photos over the years.
Do you think it'll work trying to grow out 9 plants in my space? I'll be training to keep them in their own space, and only aiming for 1-2oz a plant. Kind of a semi SOG.
I grow in a greenhouse, mostly, so not up to indoor spacing speed. I have to allow lots of airflow between plants, I can't control humidity like you can indoors. Once you figure out what's best for your space 1-2oz plenty doable, AFN is full of inspiring harvest stories

Back