Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Christmas 2016 interview at Live Stoners

Welcome and happy b day Sweet Seeds. In your auto mix are they only strains that you carry or are they a mix of hybrids? I found a gem with a real nice smoke I'm trying to get again. She had a lavender/perfume/citrus scent and an earthy/citrus taste.... any help would be great. Thanks again for being a part of the AFN family

Hi budelee!

All great my friend, we've been having a great time and the year was also very good. Now we have almost everything ready for the new season which is going to be even better :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy
Very Nice..Sweet Seeds,have you been to any canna festivals lately??

We've just started vaping Crystal Candy also, hehehe, the room is getting filled with this great aroma but since we are in a hotel we are not sure if they are going to let us keep with it :D

tommy

We've just started vaping Crystal Candy also, hehehe, the room is getting filled with this great aroma but since we are in a hotel we are not sure if they are going to let us keep with it :D

tommy

That'd be bad, to get kicked out partway through the interview LMAO! What vape are you using?

Welcome and happy b day Sweet Seeds. In your auto mix are they only strains that you carry or are they a mix of hybrids? I found a gem with a real nice smoke I'm trying to get again. She had a lavender/perfume/citrus scent and an earthy/citrus taste.... any help would be great. Thanks again for being a part of the AFN family

Cheers DMG!

Every plant you get from our Sweet Mix Auto package is a strain featured in our catalog. You can't get nothing else besides that :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers everyone!
I will be around with my colleague Tommy, be patient as my english is not so good ;)
Sweet smokes and thank you for the nice words!!
jaypp
greetings Jay
P1000997.JPG

Back