Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Christmas 2016 interview at Live Stoners

Sweet Seeds

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Cheers everyone!

Thank you very much, we've been enjoying all the day with our anual meeting, right now we're still in the hotel for the interview and we are ready for your questions :D

I'm here with Jaypp (and his wife) and our bosses Manolo and Ramon ;)

We are going to get higher when we finish this as we can't smoke here, although I already had a couple of cannabic cookies :p

Bring it on and sweet smokes!

tommy

@Sweet Seeds Good evening Tommy...
Delighted you could make it...:pass:

Awesome @Sweet Seeds Jay ,while the community takes their seats,tell us how things have been going since you were here last time...

Cheers everyone!

Thank you very much, we've been enjoying all the day with our anual meeting, right now we're still in the hotel for the interview and we are ready for your questions :D

I'm here with Jaypp (and his wife) and our bosses Manolo and Ramon ;)

We are going to get higher when we finish this as we can't smoke here, although I already had a couple of cannabic cookies :p

Bring it on and sweet smokes!

tommy
live stoner!

@Sweet Seeds , man I love cookies. What kind you eating?

Awesome @Sweet Seeds Jay ,while the community takes their seats,tell us how things have been going since you were here last time...

Hi budelee!

All great my friend, we've been having a great time and the year was also very good. Now we have almost everything ready for the new season which is going to be even better :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

:bday::bday1::cheersmate:
Happy Birthday Sweet Seeds...

@Sweet Seeds , man I love cookies. What kind you eating?

Crystal Candy Cookies :D Hehehehe, some special ones I've made 3 days ago. And also some CBD 2:1 THC cookies that bring a great relaxing effect :D

tommy

Cheers everyone!
I will be around with my colleague Tommy, be patient as my english is not so good ;)
Sweet smokes and thank you for the nice words!!
jaypp

Back