Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Christmas 2016 interview at Live Stoners

Very Nice..Sweet Seeds,have you been to any canna festivals lately??

Yes, Austria, Czech Republik, Napoli, Irún... and we've just arrived from Chile last week... etc, we usually are present at more than 90% of the main expos.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers Stepside!

This Crystal Candy is one of the news varieties for this year, i will try to upload a phone picture from this in a few minutes ;)
Thanks for passing by!
J.

:bighug: :headbang::woohoo::headbang: :smokeout: :welcome: Tommy and Jaypp and Familia, Welcome and thank you for another fine visit with us!! Manolo and Ramon, pleasure to "meet" you guys,.. Jaypp's Wife :toke: has he been practicing his Americano Cajun accent talk with you, or have you tied his tongue at last? :crying:

...I'm very excited to see the new strains my friends, I can't wait for next seasons outdoor grow! Naturally, I have questions,... :smoking:

Attachments

• P1030968a.jpg
    P1030968a.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 78
Hey @Sweet Seeds how's the birthday party going I can't wait to see these awsome new strains what is ure favourite

Cheers DMG!

Every plant you get from our Sweet Mix Auto package is a strain featured in our catalog. You can't get nothing else besides that :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy
Thank you. Any idea on which strain she could be by the smell and taste?. She was a darker green with a lot of leaf if that helps. Thanks again

Hi island Grower!
we are using two Ascent (davinci) and also a bong with the herborizer ;)
It's so sweet!!

jaypp

Oppps! I brought you flowers, but forgot to give them to you! :doh: :rofl::rofl: --your fabulous Bloody Skunk!
P1030968a.jpg

Hey @Sweet Seeds how's the birthday party going I can't wait to see these awsome new strains what is ure favourite

My personal favourites are Green Poison, Cream Mandarine Auto, SAD and Cream Caramel ;)

tommy

Back