OLD REVIEWS Sweet Seeds Green Poison with buds bigger then soda cans !!!!!!

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Hello an welcome back to another review on sweet seeds green poison. I have ran this strain for years in my outdoor organic medical light dep garden an absolutely love it for its indica properties an straight up skunky floral an lemon which can be found in most phenos .This lady smells of skunk an a candy grape an is very rare in.the fact she threw large colas all over the whole plant and i should clarify large colas is an understatement these are monsters an this plant is only 5 ft tall shes been tied down .She getting the chop today an went around 70 days this is extremely long for a green poison to go for this is a fast plant but with such huge buds extra time was needed .

20200911_114024.jpg
20200911_114034.jpg
20200911_113930.jpg
20200911_114016.jpg

superb review my friend and you get to smoke it :bong:
Thanks friend I haven't smoked her yet shes still in the ground its harvest today I have her sister drying hanging as well this is a favorite strain for sleep for me most phenos knock you out fast an I have an insane tolerance from years of hash an massive flower for medicine.

Thanks friend I haven't smoked her yet shes still in the ground its harvest today I have her sister drying hanging as well this is a favorite strain for sleep for me most phenos knock you out fast an I have an insane tolerance from years of hash an massive flower for medicine.
I'm looking for a good knock you shit sideways indica strain to be honest i love couchlock or bedlock lol

Back