Sweet Seeds Presentation at Autoflower Network Forums

welcome tommy and sweet seeds
I am still a novice grower, have tried several different seeds from several different breeders and I have fallen in love with sweet seeds, your product is of high quality, very easy to grow with no issues(asides from the I was so stoned I cant believe I fed them the wrong bottle moment)
one thing you should be commended for is your price, sweed seeds are some of the cheapest seeds on the market yet I find them better than some of the more expensive seeds I have purchased
at the moment I have a jar of sweet cheese in the cupboard that has now reached a cure of 43 days and the are beautiful frosty buds, I also have dark devil(non purple) in the tent very close to completion and despite it not turning purple I couldn't be happier with her, it will easily be my biggest yield and is very frosty, I also have a cream mandarin heading into its final couple of weeks, nice chunky buds but the most impressive covering of frost I have seen, even the leaves are heavily coated.
I have another dark devil and a red poison that unfortunately I stunted badly( was smoking out on my balcony where my tent lives while mixing a new feed bottle, came inside to get a drink, went back out and poured what I thought was the feed I just mixed into my spray bottle for some foliar feeding and accidently put my mix of pesticide in and gave my babies are very heavy spray) but despite the stunting, the turned purple the instant they started flowering and it is a strong vibrant purple so even though they are tiny im thrilled
I have another red poison that's just a couple of weeks old, very healthy and pushing hard with my organic feed and she is loving it, so far it is looking to be my biggest so far with its early hight, thick stem and good internode growth, fingers crossed she turns purple and I have a dark devil and red poison seed still in reserve.

so welcome and thank you very much, I will be a customer for life

Hi StormsEnigma!

Thanks for the detailed feedback about our strains. I'm glad to know you had good experiences and that you'll be doing more Sweets in the future.

I'm sure we'll see each other often here in this great forum.

Cheers and sweet smokes! :pimp:

tommy

thanks tommy :smokebuds:

can't wait to try this green poison when the temps cool off here

I'm ordering my Black Cream And the Red Poision on Friday ...
I hope they get in before mid July ...i want to drop this Black Cream asap lol ...

What are some traits ...i want something for sleepy insomnia and if BlackJack is a parent I've heard amazing things for KO smoke ...

And the red posion is just to purtty to pass up lol

Black Cream! I just finished a three plant crop, and it is awesome. Strong sativa, wonderful dark purple buds, magazine quality looks and a taste, well..... You'll see for your self!

just gave me a boner ....

Hey Tommy just ordered a mix pack should be here any day now and can't wait to give em a runThank You

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hello everyone! :tiphat:

I want to present myself to you guys as moderator of this space, together with Tommy. I will also be around and will do my best to help you out as quick as possible. But, I should add, some subjects will have to wait for Tommy's help because I'm just starting and some things may better be left to Tommy in a first stage.

Don't hesitate to post whatever you think that you should post. I just ask for a bit of patience if you don't get an answer right away. That just means that due to my inexperience in this new job it will need a bit more time but sooner or later every question will be answered or at least we'll do our best to find an answer/solution.

That's it dear mates, little by little we'll get to know each other better and we will be able to share the love we have for our favourite plant, cannabis, which is even more special when sweet.

Sweet smokes to all!!
Jaypp
[/FONT]

Welcome Jaypp...

don't worry..everyone is used to working with me..so they don't mind slow...:D..and the members are dead forgiving.

If there is any site tech probs you have..just yell..jm has screen snapped most of the problem areas and someone will take you through it.

Great to have you here..Good Luck..:cough:

Jayypp, so sweet to have you here :group:
Welcome!
:peace:

dark devil bud, didn't show purple until the final week :)
DSC00700.jpg

Back