Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk Report

InexpensiveBeret

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Strain: Sweet Skunk

Did it autoflower?: Yup

Soil/hydro:
Shitty unaerated nursery soil mix in a 3l pot with subpar drainage.

Nutes:
Dry humus, bottom third 30%, middle 20%, top 10%. Ocassional (maybe 3 times in the whole grow) hits of nutrients, or run off from my coco ladies. Other than that, straight water.

Light (kind and schedule): 250w COB, 24/0.

From seed to harvest date: ~60 days

Dry Yield: ~15-20g. My scale isn't that good at these low numbers, and I took a bunch of testers.

High/Effect Duration: Almost psychedelic at high dosages, weird visual artifacts and some audio-visual distortion. About 1.5-2hrs in duration.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: Nice tight buds. Would've been nicer if they were bigger, but bonsai plants make bonsai buds. Lots of sexy orange hairs.

THE GROWTH: EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY. Good results for literally no effort. Some updates here.

THE SMELL: Smells like old school weed - like the way Amsterdam smells, yknow - tossed in thick, almost sickly caramel.

THE SMOKE: Smoked, it's okay. I didn't quite nail the dry so it was pretty cough-y. Vaped (Dynavap), sweet fruity flavor, skunky-minty flavor on the back end.

THE HIGH
: Great. Beats the black market selection around here handily. Psychedelic+wired into couchlock+pain relief. Loads of fun. Very skunk-y, nice and old school.

aZiEBus.jpg

K8tmkdo.jpg

Did it autoflower?: Yup

Soil/hydro:
Shitty unaerated nursery soil mix in a 3l pot with subpar drainage.

Nutes:
Dry humus, bottom third 30%, middle 20%, top 10%. Ocassional (maybe 3 times in the whole grow) hits of nutrients, or run off from my coco ladies. Other than that, straight water.

Light (kind and schedule): 250w COB, 24/0.

From seed to harvest date: ~60 days

Dry Yield: ~15-20g. My scale isn't that good at these low numbers, and I took a bunch of testers.

High/Effect Duration: Almost psychedelic at high dosages, weird visual artifacts and some audio-visual distortion. About 1.5-2hrs in duration.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: Nice tight buds. Would've been nicer if they were bigger, but bonsai plants make bonsai buds. Lots of sexy orange hairs.

THE GROWTH: EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY. Good results for literally no effort. Some updates here.

THE SMELL: Smells like old school weed - like the way Amsterdam smells, yknow - tossed in thick, almost sickly caramel.

THE SMOKE: Smoked, it's okay. I didn't quite nail the dry so it was pretty cough-y. Vaped (Dynavap), sweet fruity flavor, skunky-minty flavor on the back end.

THE HIGH
: Great. Beats the black market selection around here handily. Psychedelic+wired into couchlock+pain relief. Loads of fun. Very skunk-y, nice and old school.

aZiEBus.jpg

K8tmkdo.jpg

Thanks for this report! My Sweet Skunk Autos are maybe just a couple of weeks away from harvest.
Small plant in 2L pot, and topped (prob shouldn't have), so just four little colas.
But, they are already mighty sticky and stinky, and just starting to really fatten up now.

i have stolen your format for a Sweet Skunk report

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: SIMPLE DWC
7 gallon bucket with 5 gallons of nute infused H2O and an airstone

Nutes:
MEGACROP. Cal/Mag, P/K

Light (kind and schedule): 600w HPS 24/0.

From seed to harvest date: 106 days ............cropped after 70 days of flowering

Dry Yield: 9,5 ounces of dry bud. 5 grams of superior bubble hash.

High/Effect Duration: Not quite strong enough for me, buzz lasts about 2 hours

RATE SCALE: 4/5

BAG APPEAL: Looks ace in the bag, nice long buds with very little leaf. Calyxs are solid with crystal.

THE GROWTH: She just grew, like all my other plants.......simple.

THE SMELL: i grew her because i wanted to relive the 90's and it worked. She smells amazing, the air is filled with a lovely sweet stench. 10/10

THE SMOKE: Fucking gorgeous. Almost too sweet. The hash is like candy......delicious

THE HIGH
: easy for me to smoke all day. I like it a lot as does everyone who has tried her.

all in all a very impressive plant. A delicious smoke and really lives up to its sweet name. I think i acheived about twice the harvest that the breeder advertises.

I have many videos on instagram about this plant and how I grew her

Nutes:
MEGACROP. Cal/Mag, P/K

From seed to harvest date: 106 days ............cropped after 70 days of flowering

BAG APPEAL: Looks ace in the bag, nice long buds with very little leaf. Calyxs are solid with crystal.

THE SMELL: i grew her because i wanted to relive the 90's and it worked. She smells amazing, the air is filled with a lovely sweet stench. 10/10

THE SMOKE: Fucking gorgeous. Almost too sweet. The hash is like candy......delicious

THE HIGH
: easy for me to smoke all day. I like it a lot as does everyone who has tried her.

all in all a very impressive plant. A delicious smoke and really lives up to its sweet name. I think i acheived about twice the harvest that the breeder advertises.

nice haul SG, cool report, wet me whistle for the sweet skunk I just put in the raised garden bed with the salad greens.

Nutes:
MEGACROP. Cal/Mag, P/K

THE HIGH

Nice , I don’t do Instagram . Can you tell me if you topped her & how you trained her, if you don’t mind . I’ve read I believe skunks strains don’t like being topped & like to grow natural. Just planted one of these & could use some advice . Thanks

Back