AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi ... I'm

1597163041095.png

..... Sir Topham Hatt!! ALL ABOARD!!!!
.... Wait What!??!

Kidding Obvs!! :D I'm Blue and getting back to some things i LOVE! ... and Sweet Trainwreck is one of them! (it's an oldie .. but a goldie (2017))

Here's the details for the curious / concerned!

Soil: Biobizz Lightmix
Light: GN Telos 0008
Nutes: Canna ....(I shit you Not!!) Start | Grow | Bloom | .. and perhaps some Biosys micronutes and some PK when the time comes.
15 Litre Autopot
Lights: 20/4

I started germing 2 in paper towels and thought ... Nah ... I'll just drop em ... went to drop em and lost one (doh!!) so ended up dropping three in a pot and hoping for the best .. luck .. magic ... whatever it's called!

5 days later one is up. I'll get a photo soon .. it's ..well... tiny with 2 cotelodeyononons and in the baking heat with a bit of moisture!

I'll be closely inspecting ALL tickets throughout this journey .. so no Freeloaders!! (except for the usuals .. who are fine!)

It's supposed to look like this
1597163565928.png

However ... my history is as Colorful and Varied ... as the plants that come out of my Grow-Lab Mk2020. We'll have to wait and see :D

Love Sweet Seeds ... Stay Safe All and ummm Happy viewing!
:bighug:
Blue
:d5:

Nice to see you blue ;)

And it's also great to be able to follow another of your experiences with our strains. All going along nicely so far.

Keep it up and sweet smkoes!

tommy

Back