Grow Room Talk me into a central controller

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
I use an Inkbird thermostat and an Inkbird humidistat in each of my tents.
What are the advantages of an "all in one" controller instead.

All my equipment is AC Infinity except my light, so the 69 Pro+ controller works well for me, it controls everything, and makes VPD easy to stabilize, cause its an all in one app on my phone. If your dialed in I wouldnt mess with it, but if your just tired of multiple controls, one controller is the way to go.

I've got inkbirds too and they work great. But I've been itching for a controller. I think the real benefits of it are just the charts and graphs and the vpd measurement. All my equipment is different brand stuff so I'm also not sure if everything will work correctly with 1 controller

I've got inkbirds too and they work great. But I've been itching for a controller. I think the real benefits of it are just the charts and graphs and the vpd measurement. All my equipment is different brand stuff so I'm also not sure if everything will work correctly with 1 controller
AC does sell accessories to use non-AC equipment with their controllers. I use one for my Mars light. My favorite thing this year is having a humidifier that works through my controller. It definitely upped my game with controlling VPD.

If you already have the inkbirds controlling things, get a Pulse One monitor. It will monitor and graph all the necessary parameters as well as alert you if you need to adjust the inkbirds.

If you already have the inkbirds controlling things, get a Pulse One monitor. It will monitor and graph all the necessary parameters as well as alert you if you need to adjust the inkbirds.
The pulse ones are like twice the price of the ac infinity controllers without the ability to actually control anything though :shrug:

The pulse ones are like twice the price of the ac infinity controllers without the ability to actually control anything though :shrug:
You are correct however I'm not sure what it would cost for the adapters if all your existing equipment wasn't AC Infinity. They make it difficult to use their controller with other manufacturer's equipment to force you to buy theirs.....Marketing 101

If you live state side the 69Controller is a no brainer, their additional plugs and adaptor leads will let you fit together most brands of kit.

I haven't found a UK supplier yet that sells their adapter plugs to hook up the de/humidifiers to the 69Controller itself. I'm like you, have two separate controllers, one for the temp (Inkbird) and another for the humidity (Rhino).

MARS has an interesting Smart Hub, 6 plug gang extension box, which would solve all my issues and reduce plugs and shite I have going on in my garden, If I could find one that is...

If monies no object or I was just setting up in Thailand I'd be all over the Gro-Labs, the Gucci kit of controllers ;)

Back