Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Chemdogging Vape report.

i'd like to see that too, I was thinking whilst in my garden it'd be cool to see you do a ripleys/walter white/fantasmo as they can all get sizeable like your HBSS has, but I also wondered how much you could muster out of one of the smaller/medium strains like toof decay for example.

I'll be in touch soon, thanks again for the report

Nice report Tang! Ive been waiting on this, I'll be dropping my Chemdogging beans as soon as they get here!

SeedBank :

Mephisto.

Strain:

Chemdogging

Did it autoflower?: Yep

Soil/hydro:

Plagron light in a 15L Airpot.

Nutes:

Advanced Nutrients.

Light (kind and schedule):

Vegged under GN ms0004 and flowered under a GN HS1.

High/Effect Duration:

This is a true connoisseurs Auto,incredible resin coverage and mind blowing taste and smell. The taste is pure dankness with lots of depth and complex undertones,very difficult to describe as its so unique.
The buzz is very very strong and drops your eyelids in seconds lol a lovely souring high with nice relaxing warmth. A must grow for anyone serious about growing quality weed.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

A lovely pale green with a generous covering of trichomes.

THE GROWTH: *****

See video below.

THE SMELL: *****

Peng.

THE SMOKE: *****

A heavy hitter that lasts a good 3 hours.

THE HIGH: *****

Very strong and very long.

k4IQ8o5.jpg
dVhydcm.jpg
9sL3G8B.jpg
TRknkg6.jpg
xYxkyAr.jpg

[video=youtube_share;5oEmzNXDKOM]http://youtu.be/5oEmzNXDKOM[/video]

Ahh f-ck!! Another one to put on my Mephisto to-get-list! Sheesh! Otstanding journalism Mr. Tangers, sir.

i'd like to see that too, I was thinking whilst in my garden it'd be cool to see you do a ripleys/walter white/fantasmo as they can all get sizeable like your HBSS has, but I also wondered how much you could muster out of one of the smaller/medium strains like toof decay for example.

I'll be in touch soon, thanks again for the report

Im thinking SODK....

Back