Tapatalk requests.

Jahrz

New User
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for making another thread about already existing topic, but I can't read no topics further than 1 page, because of that annoying tapatalk using request (2nd option which they allow to choose is chrome, which is obviously out of question for me), nor can i comment on already existing ones without that annoying request. So, because I don't have a tapatalk account, and don't want to use one for safety concerns. The question is, is there any options to continue using forum without that crappy app or chrome?
Also, speaking about tapatalk, is it safe to use it (I live in illegal country and want to stay away from potential problems), if one isn't making account using gmail account, but instead protonmail acc (i'm right now am using duckduckgo for safe internet browsing), can they track my browsing history and/or see which forums i attend even if I use relatively safe e-mail (protonmail) and browsing (ducduckgo)?
P.s. sorry for so many questions already from the start, but this one is painfull problem for me and maybe some others.
Thanks in advance!

Depends on the country and how into your internet/ enforcement they are. Im in the us in prohibition land. But i know the feds dont care about my lil 2 personal tents (they have fields to go find)

Ultimately, barring an extensive knowledge of internet security, theres no such thing as true anonymity. I used a vpn in the past to help, but a login with gmail kinda subverts the anonymity aspect.

Hi, sorry for making another thread about already existing topic, but I can't read no topics further than 1 page, because of that annoying tapatalk using request (2nd option which they allow to choose is chrome, which is obviously out of question for me), nor can i comment on already existing ones without that annoying request. So, because I don't have a tapatalk account, and don't want to use one for safety concerns. The question is, is there any options to continue using forum without that crappy app or chrome?
Also, speaking about tapatalk, is it safe to use it (I live in illegal country and want to stay away from potential problems), if one isn't making account using gmail account, but instead protonmail acc (i'm right now am using duckduckgo for safe internet browsing), can they track my browsing history and/or see which forums i attend even if I use relatively safe e-mail (protonmail) and browsing (ducduckgo)?
P.s. sorry for so many questions already from the start, but this one is painfull problem for me and maybe some others.
Thanks in advance!

Hey good evening!

For starters, I should have the tapatalk request issue temporarily fixed (known issue, it's on Tapatalk's end, not ours, but I'm working on a fix for it (other forums reported the same issue and there are some things to try.)

As to the safety of tapatalk; I think normal common sense/security practices should still be observed, regardless of ANY platform or topic forum. Here's a link to Tapatalk's privacy policy:

I know these policies can be boring but it spells out a bit of what they take and how they use it. There was some concern voiced in the past about how Tapatalk uses your information/data, so read up a bit to make sure you're comfortable with their current terms.

Personally, I would not use Tapatalk. I think it's buggy, puts you in the hands of a 3rd party (we control NOTHING about Tapatalk, extremely basic options/choices on our end for what we can do or not, we're only offering it because there's a small number of growers on the forum that requested it if possible.)

Ive been learning the site tabs and made afn my homepage. I didnt hate tapatalk but i did miss out on all the emojis. Its super generic so it worked well for what i wanted. Now im not sure if id go back to using it and im one that cried about it being down.

Back