Indoor Teetee's 20.8 Ounce Night Queen and other Dutch Passion Classics

Great growing as usual another jungle on its way.
Thanks for showing what the Skyline led can do.
Send you 2 x 100w solar flare panels if you have the room for them teetee mate.
:slap:

Great growing as usual another jungle on its way.
Thanks for showing what the Skyline led can do.
Send you 2 x 100w solar flare panels if you have the room for them teetee mate.
:slap:
Cheers Muddy! But I'll have to say no to your generosity... this time!
As much as I would normally jump on a couple of Solar Flares, I don't really need them... as well as the Skyline 800, I've got 2x 100W Skylines and my old Photon 126 and Helios 6 in reserve.

Thanks everyone for your comments, I guess the word on most people's lips is....

MONSTER....

Holy monsters indeed
Monsters there TeeTee !
Nice to the the monsters in you tent again bro

It's day 58, time for a little update.
Which one shall I start with???
that NQ....BOOM BABY YEAH!!!
I'm interested by that Night Queen!
That Night Queen ... woooohhhhhhhh, Queen of the Tent 2020.
another tent full o bud on the way!!

OK so here she is, a massive great Night Queen.....
large.5f27e50b2ad0d_day58NQ1.JPG

134cm high and 75 x 70cm wide..... day 58 by the way.

From above you can see how much bulk there is to her....
large.5f27e51b3c1b3_day58NQ2.JPG

She's full of long stems all bristling with bud sites.....
large.5f27e5242addf_day58NQ3.JPG

Under normal circumstances, I'd stake her out and she'd probably fill a tent on her own! Luckily she's stretched so nicely there's plenty of room for light and air circulation in her depths.

Think Different is really filling out...
large.5f27e52cbadea_day58TD1.JPG

Her buds are thick with trichomes....
large.5f27e53a4ef89_day58TD2.JPG

Daiquiri Lime is slowly packing on some weight...
large.5f27e4ffe7ee6_day58DL1.JPG

I gave her a good thinning out a couple of weeks ago, and she's got really dense again.... much like the Cinderella Jack....
large.5f27e4f656f6a_day58CJ1.JPG

The DL and CJ are both at the same stage, both short and very leafy... I may have to take them out and thin them out a bit more. Again, I'd normally stake them out but I just don't have the space.... Maybe when the Think Different's done, they'll have some room for a stretch out.

I'm being very good, I'm feeding them daily without fail, the TD and NQ have separate EC 0.8 feeds, and the CJ and DL are on the same EC 0.9 mix.... 3 separate feeds instead of winging it with one feed for all.

Also I've rigged up a couple of internal air circulation fans, something I've not used in my last 2 grows here in my new gaff.

I've also sorted out the high humidity and have a pipe running off a dehumidifier into my air intake giving me a much better 58% RH instead of the 75-90% I was getting before. Just in time for the final push to the finish!

Thanks for looking in, hope you're masking up!

Last edited:
Day 64 - mid bloom
Day 64 update

Thanks for popping down under for a look at how things are going.

It's Winter here, so daytime temps are 18-25°C, dropping to 8-12°C at night. Not much rain now, so humidity is 50-60%.
My lights are on 24/7, so it's 20-26°C in the tent, and I'm managing to maintain 40-60% humidity.

The grow is progressing well, all of them are in varying states of bloom.
All beauties and gonna yield a ton but duuuuuude.. that night queen.. holy shizzle.. different gravy brother :d5: :drool:
Tee Tee , Bro they are going to be yielding heaps and stunner is the 1.34metre girl :hothot: :pass::kiss:

Cheers Guys, she's MASSIVE!

Having 4 different strains has meant I've had to be more careful about tending to their individual needs - they are all very different....
large.5f30de866ef93_day64group.JPG
clockwise from bottom left... (the enormous) Night Queen, (hiding the) Cinderella Jack, Think Different, and Daiquiri Lime
That does it, I have to get some Night Queen! Damn!
I highly recommend this strain, the Photo or the Auto are heavy pure Indicas.
This one is huge....
large.5f30de946f953_day64NQ1.JPG

You can see how she towers over the lights for the other plants. She's like a regular plant with these long candy canes shooting out of her.
There's not much room till they hit the lights, which are at maximum height...
large.5f30dea14b552_day64NQ2.JPG

She's filling out with some nice sparkly bud.....
large.5f30deaf24dd6_day64NQ3.JPG

I'm giving her the same EC 0.9 feed as Think Different.... the usual House and Garden nutes, with Roots Excellurator, Bud XL, and (Advanced Nutrients) Bud Candy.

Think Different is nearly done - maybe 7-10 days at the most.....
large.5f30debb4c38a_day64TD1.JPG

She's got plenty of really solid colas.....
large.5f30dec55810e_day64TD2.JPG

Here's a close up or two....
large.5f30decd9510b_day64TD3.JPG

large.5f30ded54f929_day64TD4.JPG

Daiquiri Lime next...
large.5f30de58856b9_day64DL1.JPG

She didn't stretch very much, but there's plenty of action under all that foliage....
large.5f30de651a6c4_day64DL2.JPG

.... and close up, she's looking sweet....
large.5f30de79736df_day64DL3.JPG

Finally Cinderella Jack, squeezed in at the back behind the Night Queen....
large.5f30de417617f_day64CJ1.JPG

Nothing remarkable, but up close she's certainly on the right track.....
large.5f30de4d208d0_day64CJ2.JPG

As the Daiquiri Lime and Cinderella Jack are so similar in terms of structure and development, it's easy to give them the same feed.
Right now, they are on their 3rd of 5 days of PK 13/14 in an EC 0.9 feed. I'll start giving the Night Queen the PK in 5-6 days time.

So... all looking good, TD will be down in less than 2 weeks. CJ and DL will be another 3-4 weeks from now, and the Night Queen 4-5 weeks.

Of course, nothing ever goes to plan, and in true Teetee style, this grow is no different....

I've got a fucking...

LANDLORD INSPECTION IN 2½ WEEKS

... which is gonna mean taking down the entire tent, wrapping the plants and hiding them, plus a load of freshly cut Think Different somewhere for a few hours.

We only got a week's notice, but I managed to get a 2 week extension, and she expects to only spend 15-20 mins here and keep it casual.
I'll let you know how it goes.
:v:

Back