Indoor Teetee's 20.8 Ounce Night Queen and other Dutch Passion Classics

Day 1 to 32 - so far, so good

Teetee

Lost in Space
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thanks for joining me on another grow.... number 19

I've got loads of old seeds knocking around, so I thought I should dig deep and use some of my older beans before they get past it.

@DutchPassionTony sent me a few freebies way back, so this is what I've chosen...
  • Night Queen - I'm obsessed with this strain, a good strong Indica that hits the spot every time.
  • Cinderella Jack - another very strong smoke with 25% plus THC levels
  • Think DIfferent - the classic old School Dutch Passion special that everyone loves!
  • Daiquiri Lime - great tasting bud with huge harvest potential
All Autos, the Night Queen is from a batch I received in May 2018, the Cinderella Jack is from July 2017, the Daiquiri Lime is from April 2016... over 4 years old, but the Think Different is from September 2014... nearly 6 years old!!!

I planted each seed in a Solo cup full of Coco soaked in EC 0.7 House and Garden nutrient, covered them in cling film (for humidity) and left them in the tent (to keep warm) with some cardboard on top (to keep the light out).

This method works 100% and after 2½ to 3 days, they all popped through....
large.5f0553f316f2b_day1group.JPG
(day 1)

My last 2 grows have not been up to my usual standards, the main reason being my inability to repot them in time.

This time I was better prepared, I had my Coco ready, and I waited until I only had 2 plants left from my previous grow before I sowed this new lot, so I had enough room for them all, and enough 25L airpots available to use.

I repotted them on day 10, perfect timing...
large.5f0553f9eb088_day10CJDLNQTD.JPG
(before)

large.5f0554038d3bc_day10CJ.JPG
CJ

large.5f05540bdead6_day10DL.JPG
DL

large.5f05541337d86_day10NQ.JPG
NQ

large.5f05541823b0c_day10TD.JPG
TD

They took to their new homes quickly and by day 21 they had grown considerably....
large.5f0554211bf72_Day21Group2.JPG
clockwise from top left... TD, DL, NQ, CJ

Day 29 and they had really filled out...
large.Group.JPG

The Night Queen was huge, and the Cinderella Jack and Think Different were not far behind. They were all very leafy, so I thought it was time to consider removing some of the larger fan leaves that were preventing light getting to the new shoots underneath. Some of the lower fans on the Night Queen were massive... 6 inches long, 2 inches wide!

So here they are again, yesterday on day 32....
large.5f05545b73aca_day32Group.JPG

Lots of tops showing through. I think they're a good size for just a month old. The NQ is 55cm high, TD is 47cm, CJ is 45cm and the DL 38cm.
I find taking fan leaves off the main stem slows the main stem height and allows the side stems to catch up, giving a more even canopy and good long candy canes all round.

Currently they are on an EC 0.9 feed, giving me a run off of between EC 0.6 and 0.7.
I'm seeing pale green tips on the new leaves and they've all started flowering.

I'm planning on increasing the Nitrogen a touch, just to keep ahead of any underfeeding issues, but I don't wanna push it. The TD is traditionally a light feeder, and the Night Queen doesn't like going too hot either, so I may have to start making up 2 different nute mixes.

House and Garden A&B nutes are used together for the whole grow, so I don't have to switch from Veg to Bloom nutes. Instead I just drop the Nitrogen and add Bud XL and Bud Candy instead, giving PK13/14 for a week starting around day 57 (week 9), aiming for harvests around the 80-90 day mark.

TD and NQ are advertised as 70 day finishers, CJ is 70-77 days and the DL 77 days.

Here they are individually on day 33....
large.5f055463bb630_day32TA.JPG
Think Different

large.5f05545fdfe53_day32NQ.JPG
Night Queen

large.5f05545712aec_day32DL.JPG
Daiquiri Lime

large.5f055452d4fac_day32CJ.JPGCinderella Jack

They each have a Skyline 400 LED unit above them, on 24 hours a day. Thanks again @muddy-ledhydroponic!

I've been religiously feeding them every 2 days, but starting to do them every day now.

Temps are between 21°C and 25°C and humidity fluctuates between 50-80% depending on whether it's raining or not. Great growing weather!

So there you go, at the moment everything's looking good, but this is usually the stage when the plants get a bit fussy, so I might even give them a flush for a couple of days and push on to the finish.

I hope you'll be there to see how it all ends up. Thanks for looking in, and keep safe!

Last edited:
:pop: Looking good mate, love dp.I'm currently smoking on some night queen as we speak from my last grow. She didn't auto though so I put her up with my other photo, sour diesel. She did real well in the end. Also I currently have 2 daquari limes and 4 ultimates at the moment. Just 1 ultimate is indoors though the rest outdoor.
Hope ya don't mind me pulling up a chair for this mate.:pass::vibes:

Day 50 - early bloom
Hi @smokeyfromau and @Quentin3176 thanks for tagging along.
Hopefully @muddy-ledhydroponic @NG420 @otuaflower @hope2grow @Iriee Vibez @Taipan @Ribbzzy @the green bandit @pop22 @Vapo and @Shiva's Mistress will catch this as well.

Lots has happened with them since the initial post where I showed you them upto day 32... they are on day 50 now, and the tent's at full capacity....
large.5f1fc5feb311b_day50group1.JPG
clockwise from top left: TD, DL (hidden by the enormous...) NQ, CJ

I decided to play musical chairs and move them all one place clockwise.....
large.5f1fc60915d4d_day50group2.JPG
clockwise from top left: CJ (hidden), TD, DL, NQ

The main reason for all this arseing around was height... the enormous NQ was near the carbon filter, and the lights were at max level.
Moving them allowed me to have a Skyline 400 light straddling the filter at a comfortable height for the shorter Daiquiri Lime, and I could make use of the mighty Skyline 800 for the NQ ... once again, thanks to Muddy at LED Hydroponics for this superb light.... last time I used it, I pulled 18.5 (dry) ounces of Blue Amnesia.

Here's all my lighting, crammed up into a 1.2m² x 1.2m² wide space!
large.5f1fc62a34a89_day50lights1.JPG

The Skyline range is great, you can have one unit over each plant and have the flexibility to have them at different heights...
large.5f1fc6368a16c_day50lights2.JPG

Let's have a closer look at that Night Queen....
large.5f1fc64111407_day50NQ1.JPG

So, another Teehee monster - I'm just surprised it's a Night Queen... usually the NQ is mid sized and finishes quickly.
This one's not like any NQ I've ever done before, so I had a look in Seedfinder, and they do mention a second phenotype that is very tall and takes longer to flower... this must be it!

I haven't done much with her, just a bit of leaf removal lower down, so here she is in her new position under the 800W Skyline...
large.5f1fc64c71509_day50NQ2.JPG

Before I moved her, I took a shot without lighting just to show you what I'm dealing with....
large.5f1fc65b2a372_day50NQ3.JPG

She's on an EC 0.8 feed, and as you can see from the main stem, she's got a long way to go...
large.5f1fc6684a9c6_day50NQ4.JPG

Think Different is looking great. By far the most advanced of all...
large.5f1fc677dc6b4_day50TD1.JPG

That was before the move, here she is in her new spot....
large.5f1fc682eeb26_day50TD3.JPG

Much the same except a little light trimming of lower leaves, and any poxy internal stems that won't get much light.
She's also on an EC 0.8 feed, but she's got 5 days of PK 13/14 going in as well.

From the side window you can see more of her......
large.5f1fc69134f94_day50TD4.JPG

Lights off gives you a better appreciation of how full of bud she is....
large.5f1fc69da6752_day50TD5.JPG

Not bad for day 50. She tends to be a quick finisher, and this one's in a hurry to get it done. Dutch Passion say 70 days.

Whenever she's ready, I'm looking forward to consuming her... she's got plenty of grease on them leaves for making Canna Coconut oil, and those buds are gonna fatten up and smoke real good!
large.5f1fc6adc5425_day50TD6.JPG

Daiquiri Lime is a bit smaller than the beasts I'd previously grown a few years ago. This one's like the one I did in my last grow, short with very dense foliage.....
large.5f1fc5c618aaf_day50DL1.JPG

I removed loads of leaves to reveal the multitude of tops hiding underneath....
large.5f1fc5d4d2a47_day50DL2.JPG

....and although she looked a little worse for wear afterwards....
large.5f1fc5df1681f_day50DL3.JPG

... she soon picked up and she's hopefully going to stretch a bit more and load up....
large.5f1fc5ee4fa70_day50DL4.JPG

She's on an EC 0.9 feed, same as the Cinderella Jack......
large.5f1fc5a0e3335_day50CJ1.JPG

..... another short and leafy plant.
I've given her a bit of an internal thin out.....
large.5f1fc5ad802bc_day50CJ2.JPG

... and moved her behind the Night Queen, out of sight.....
large.5f1fc5bb71231_day50CJ3.JPG

There you are then, quite a long post, but it's been a while.
Hope you're riding the second wave - stay safe, stay stoned!

Last edited:
:pass: Monsters there TeeTee ! Nice temps for the girls there also 21-25c. Already 19c in the tent here, i am most certain now my issues are cold related. Night Queen is the beast. Nice LEDs reminds me need more T5 bloom lights lol poor Bubba is missing a bit in my 2 x 3metre grow tent

Quite the jungle you have there! I'm interested by that Night Queen! Might have to get some!

Looking good!

Hi @smokeyfromau and @Quentin3176 thanks for tagging along.
Hopefully @muddy-ledhydroponic @NG420 @otuaflower @hope2grow @Iriee Vibez @Taipan @Ribbzzy @the green bandit @pop22 @Vapo and @Shiva's Mistress will catch this as well.

Lots has happened with them since the initial post where I showed you them upto day 32... they are on day 50 now, and the tent's at full capacity....
large.5f1fc5feb311b_day50group1.JPG
clockwise from top left: TD, DL (hidden by the enormous...) NQ, CJ

I decided to play musical chairs and move them all one place clockwise.....
large.5f1fc60915d4d_day50group2.JPG
clockwise from top left: CJ (hidden), TD, DL, NQ

The main reason for all this arseing around was height... the enormous NQ was near the carbon filter, and the lights were at max level.
Moving them allowed me to have a Skyline 400 light straddling the filter at a comfortable height for the shorter Daiquiri Lime, and I could make use of the mighty Skyline 800 for the NQ ... once again, thanks to Muddy at LED Hydroponics for this superb light.... last time I used it, I pulled 18.5 (dry) ounces of Blue Amnesia.

Here's all my lighting, crammed up into a 1.2m² x 1.2m² wide space!
large.5f1fc62a34a89_day50lights1.JPG

The Skyline range is great, you can have one unit over each plant and have the flexibility to have them at different heights...
large.5f1fc6368a16c_day50lights2.JPG

Let's have a closer look at that Night Queen....
large.5f1fc64111407_day50NQ1.JPG

So, another Teehee monster - I'm just surprised it's a Night Queen... usually the NQ is mid sized and finishes quickly.
This one's not like any NQ I've ever done before, so I had a look in Seedfinder, and they do mention a second phenotype that is very tall and takes longer to flower... this must be it!

I haven't done much with her, just a bit of leaf removal lower down, so here she is in her new position under the 800W Skyline...
large.5f1fc64c71509_day50NQ2.JPG

Before I moved her, I took a shot without lighting just to show you what I'm dealing with....
large.5f1fc65b2a372_day50NQ3.JPG

She's on an EC 0.8 feed, and as you can see from the main stem, she's got a long way to go...
large.5f1fc6684a9c6_day50NQ4.JPG

Think Different is looking great. By far the most advanced of all...
large.5f1fc677dc6b4_day50TD1.JPG

That was before the move, here she is in her new spot....
large.5f1fc682eeb26_day50TD3.JPG

Much the same except a little light trimming of lower leaves, and any poxy internal stems that won't get much light.
She's also on an EC 0.8 feed, but she's got 5 days of PK 13/14 going in as well.

From the side window you can see more of her......
large.5f1fc69134f94_day50TD4.JPG

Lights off gives you a better appreciation of how full of bud she is....
large.5f1fc69da6752_day50TD5.JPG

Not bad for day 50. She tends to be a quick finisher, and this one's in a hurry to get it done. Dutch Passion say 70 days.

Whenever she's ready, I'm looking forward to consuming her... she's got plenty of grease on them leaves for making Canna Coconut oil, and those buds are gonna fatten up and smoke real good!
large.5f1fc6adc5425_day50TD6.JPG

Daiquiri Lime is a bit smaller than the beasts I'd previously grown a few years ago. This one's like the one I did in my last grow, short with very dense foliage.....
large.5f1fc5c618aaf_day50DL1.JPG

I removed loads of leaves to reveal the multitude of tops hiding underneath....
large.5f1fc5d4d2a47_day50DL2.JPG

....and although she looked a little worse for wear afterwards....
large.5f1fc5df1681f_day50DL3.JPG

... she soon picked up and she's hopefully going to stretch a bit more and load up....
large.5f1fc5ee4fa70_day50DL4.JPG

She's on an EC 0.9 feed, same as the Cinderella Jack......
large.5f1fc5a0e3335_day50CJ1.JPG

..... another short and leafy plant.
I've given her a bit of an internal thin out.....
large.5f1fc5ad802bc_day50CJ2.JPG

... and moved her behind the Night Queen, out of sight.....
large.5f1fc5bb71231_day50CJ3.JPG

There you are then, quite a long post, but it's been a while.
Hope you're riding the second wave - stay safe, stay stoned!

Back