Indoor Teetee's 20.8 Ounce Night Queen and other Dutch Passion Classics

day 85 - just about done now
Day 85

OK, so I managed to hide the grow from the Rental Agency inspection.
Why all the inspections??
It's routine for rental agencies here to inspect the property every 3 months.... such a pain in the arse. The last one was during lockdown, so all we had to do was take some photos.

Not this time!!! On Tuesday night, I set the alarm for 4am (Weds), and set about clearing up the grow room. I had been to the Storage place and got some packing boxes. They have these large 'Porta-Robe' boxes that are perfect for hiding plants in... they're 60cm x 48cm wide and a good 1.10m high....
large.5f4d7002e4cbf_day085stowaway1.JPG

...and here's Cinderella Jack, all safe and sound.....
large.5f4d70097182a_day085stowaway2.JPG

Imagine if Interflora could deliver plants like this!

The Night Queen wasn't as simple. I lowered her into a standard packing box, wrapped a load of corrugated card around her to full height, and then plonked another packing box on top. In the end, I had her encased in cardboard, about the size of a fridge, and only just managed to squeeze her into the shed, along with the CJ and DL in the Porta robes, and a box of drying Think Different buds.... all of which stank to high heaven.

On Weds morning, the Electrician came over to check the smoke alarms, then at 1pm the Managing Agent turned up, she spent half an hour chatting with the Missus RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING SHED, and once she'd gone, I had the whole grow room set up again in a couple of hours.

They are all very close to finishing.... day 85.

Cinderella Jack will probably come down in the next few days. This is how she looked immediately after I got her out of the box.....
large.5f4d6fd42ddc1_day085CJ1.JPG

She's pushed for space in the tent, but she's loaded with big fat colas.....
large.5f4d6fda42557_day085CJ2.JPG

Although she's very leafy, there's some nice sticky bud in all of that....
large.5f4d6fddc5f5d_day085CJ3.JPG

Daiquiri Lime also fared well during the disruption. Here she is straight out of the box....
large.5f4d6fe23e4de_day085DL1.JPG

She's also been squeezed into the tent, but has a bit of room on the side....
large.5f4d6fea1c8c6_day085DL2.JPG

Still a week or so to go.....
large.5f4d6ff15382f_day085DL3.JPG

That just leaves the Night Queen. I'm looking forward to jars of this stuff!!!
huge plant there TeeTee :pass:

Cheers man, not as big as your Durban Poison, but here she is in all her glory...
large.5f4d6ff6d8577_day085NQ1.JPG

She's close to harvest as well...
large.5f4d6ffdacf63_day085NQ2.JPG

Looks like I'll have to sharpen my clippers and get ready for a few late nights this week!

Now that Think Different's down, with the others soon to follow, and having just recovered from an inspection, my mind turns to my next grow.
I'm sick of having to pull everything down mid grow, so seeing that the next inspection will be in 3 months, I sowed some more seeds last weekend, so that they'd be ready before the next intrusion.
I started them the usual way, seeds straight into EC0.7 nutrient soaked Coco. Clingfilm over the top and into a box with a heatpad.
100% success over 20 grows averaging 4 plants per grow.

3 days later they popped through, and here they are on day 4.....
large.5f4d83b7abc66_day4.JPG

As you can see, Dutch Passion 'Night Queen' (as always), Dinafem's 'Blue Amnesia' (also a big fav of mine), then there's Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL' (that was part of a prize for winning AFN's Plant of the Month back in Nov 2017) and the unlabelled one is Dinafem's 'Cookie'. Read on and you'll see why the 'Cookie' is unlabelled and looking a little worse for wear......

As always, there's some sort of ganja related cock up, this time, I got mixed up sowing my seeds, and like an idiot, I put 2 seeds in one pot, and none in another.
:wallbash:

I had it all set up, cups filled with wet Coco.... I planted the BA, put the pot down, got my Cookie seed, then couldn't remember which one had the BA in. Sod's law I picked the wrong cup up to plant the Cookie seed.

BA popped out first, followed by the NQ and then the CM, but the 4th cup remained empty, I had a dig around and couldn't find the seed, so I planted another Cookie.

Typically, the very next day, a 2nd seedling popped out in the Blue Amnesia cup, confirming my cock up.... I pulled it out and replanted it into another cup, and it took root. With all the handling, I probably damaged her very immature first leaves which is why she's looking a bit mashed in the pic above.

So now I have 5 seedlings, BA, NQ, CM and 2 Cookies.... and not enough room in the tent to do them all to their full potential.
:furious:

Because of this stoney balls up, I'm not sure if the BA is actually a BA or if it's a Cookie.... I'll just have to wait and see.
:eat:

To finish this post, some pests.... For the last 4-5 weeks, I've noticed these tiny little black flies in the tent, on the floor, and around the pots, and when I water the plants, all these bugs come out of the Coco. I put a few sticky traps about, and wiped the pots with some fly spray, but they're still hanging around. I don't see any on the plants themselves, nor under the leaves.
large_bug3.JPG

Basically I have a Fungus Gnat problem, also called Sciarid flies, so I got some TaNLiN drops to treat it.
large.Tanlin.JPG

These drops are allegedly harmless to our belioved Cannabis plants, the product is a suspension of bacteria that the gnats feed on and they die.

Fungus gnats on their own are fine (although they can spread Pythium via their feet), but it's their larvae that's the problem.

The larvae feed on fungi and dead organic material in the presence of moisture, so dead roots, old leaves etc are their main target, but they'll quite happily eat the root hairs on the plants or even the delicate new roots of a seedling, and cause yellowing of the leaves.

Looking back at todays pic of my Night Queen, the very bottom leaf is a perfect example, and there's some other yellowing leaves as well....
day 085 NQ 3.JPG

They say it's caused by overwatering, and that drying out the soil will get rid of them, but with Coco that's impossible because you have to water them at least once a day.

Luckily I've not seen too much damage, the CJ and DL have no yellowing at all.
Hopefully that's the H&G Roots Excellurator doing it's thing and protecting the roots from such attack. Also I use Multizyme which is meant to break down dead roots etc.

Thinking back, I think I've had this problem before, so I have to deal with this NOW. It might explain a few of the odd unexplained deficiencies I've seen in my grows.

These bastards are absolutely TINY....
large_bug1.JPG

large_bug2.JPG

These shots are in the pots for the new seedlings, and I'm pissed off because the gnat larvae could damage them and ruin the grow, but aparrently the TaNLiN drops are gentle enough to work on these too.

I have to add 1 drop of Tanlin per 2 Litres of the usual feed and drench them every 3 days until they're gone, then just once weekly to keep them away. The reviews on the product suggest this stuff works pretty well, so I'll keep you posted.

Hope all is well your way, more soon!

Last edited:
You knocked it out of the park on this one!! They look amazing :thumbsup:
Super glad the agencies inspection went well for you!
hope you get the Lil buggies took care of quick!
just out of curiosity how do you store you’re seeds? Just asking bc you have done so well with kind of dated seeds lol 100% is always good!!

I'm sick of having to pull everything down mid grow, so seeing that the next inspection will be in 3 months, I sowed some more seeds last weekend, so that they'd be ready before the next intrusion.

Timing is of the essence.
So you'll have 3 months plus a week ~~> 100 days?
All the best.

just out of curiosity how do you store you’re seeds? Just asking bc you have done so well with kind of dated seeds lol 100% is always good!!
Thanks @WITC , I store my beans in a mini fridge, but they've been subject to a couple of episodes of flooding due to the freezer bit defrosting after power cuts/moving home etc... even then, they've shown to be perfect.
I just have them in their manufacturers packs or baggies.
Timing is of the essence.
So you'll have 3 months plus a week ~~> 100 days?
All the best.
Ha ha, I know it'll be cutting it fine, but the drama keeps me on my toes!
Lovely buds teetee bro, glad inspection went smoothly.
:slap::slap::slap:
Cheers Man! Just been checking the trichomes on them all... all milky, so I just wanna see a few more ambers and I'll be chopping.
Humidity is great, down in the 40-50% mark, so I'm sure by the weekend, I'll have started.... probably Cinderella but the Night Queen is gaining fast and beginning to bow over with the weight.
Great stealth hide matey :jointman: those girls have got some serious frost goin on.. top drawer skills as usual bro :d5:
Cheers Bro. Looking forward to the next batch especially the Cream Mandarine. I grew her once back in Feb 2017 and only got just over 4 ounces of not that impressive weed. I had a few problems generally in that grow, so maybe it was just a crap effort.
I hear such good things about it, and Sweet Seeds in general, I had to try her again before the seed loses it, so let's hope, eh?

..., I store my beans in a mini fridge, but they've been subject to a couple of episodes of flooding due to the freezer bit defrosting after power cuts/moving home etc... even then, they've shown to be perfect.

Cheers Man! Just been checking the trichomes on them all... all milky, so I just wanna see a few more ambers and I'll be chopping.
Humidity is great, down in the 40-50% mark, so I'm sure by the weekend, I'll have started.... probably Cinderella but the Night Queen is gaining fast and beginning to bow over with the weight.

Cheers Bro. Looking forward to the next batch especially the Cream Mandarine. I grew her once back in Feb 2017 and only got just over 4 ounces of not that impressive weed. I had a few problems generally in that grow, so maybe it was just a crap effort.
I hear such good things about it, and Sweet Seeds in general, I had to try her again before the seed loses it, so let's hope, eh?

Many many years ago moved my very mature flowering plants into my flatmates bedroom during a flat inspection.
She was so happy with a little jungle of perfumed plants next to her bed. Didn't want to give them back! :p

How is the Cindy Jack? Does it look like it's reputation of super high THC for an auto??

I had Cream Mandarine XL a few years ago. Pretty fast. Beautiful citrus tones, and colors, too.
I think that the Sweet strains tend to be a little faster than others, which may be good for you.

Thanks @WITC , I store my beans in a mini fridge, but they've been subject to a couple of episodes of flooding due to the freezer bit defrosting after power cuts/moving home etc... even then, they've shown to be perfect.

You've probably honed your skills quite a bit since back in 2017 m8.. i have a feeling this cream manderine will be a different story than your last :jointman: :karmacloud: :vibes:

:pass::woohoo1::d5:Hey TeeTee, beautiful frosty buds on your girls:drool:, and yeah that sucks the inspections so good call to get another lot of seedlings on the go. Ive done that before also 2 seeds in one, also forgot perlite also once.

Fungas gnats always a best here, now its other ones Aphids in the last grow. I hope the gnat stuff works as i cant get the power anymore on ebay it's not available. They are tiny little fockers. I worry about the adults introducing disease to the ladies.

Back