Indoor Teetee's 2021 Monster Hunt

Really shit to hear about this man!:shrug:On the positive side, you've saved yourself a decent bit of trouble with breaking down the grow op in time for the inspection.. but it must feel strange to still be on that side of the world unexpectedly

I hope you will find a way to manage and come to the UK whenever it is possible to do so mate! Take care :pass:

Then the Doc says I can't fly due to my Cluster headaches.... I get 2-5 attacks a day and if they happened in the air, they'd turn back....

I trust that you are getting good care but a quick cursory google search and I didn't see much about why you could not fly with cluster headaches. Not trying to be nosy or in your personal business, just sounds incredibly frustrating and I feel badly for you being stuck how you are.

Are there no medications they could give to prop you up long enough to make the flight? Perhaps a pirates life and a long slow boat trip? I kid I kid, terrible situation.

I trust that you are getting good care but a quick cursory google search and I didn't see much about why you could not fly with cluster headaches. Not trying to be nosy or in your personal business, just sounds incredibly frustrating and I feel badly for you being stuck how you are.

Are there no medications they could give to prop you up long enough to make the flight? Perhaps a pirates life and a long slow boat trip? I kid I kid, terrible situation.
Maybe if cluster headaches are vascular related, the cabin pressure changes may be the reason.

Maybe if cluster headaches are vascular related, the cabin pressure changes may be the reason.
That reminds me of the second worst flight I ever took. I had stuffy sinuses on the ground, but in the air it turned into an excruciating headache. Luckily we landed eventually. :jointman:

it's just how I react during an attack.... I get very restless, often on my knees pushing my head into a sofa, moaning loudly etc. As it reaches its worst point, I'm growling and making deals with the devil at the gates of hell, eventually it's so bad I'm crying.
My usually very good BP went up to 241/200 and 275/79 and as low as 82/56 and 69/63 within minutes during the attacks. Happens at the same times of day too, 8am, 4.30pm and 2am are often the times I go down.... I used to smile internally if I saw it was 4.20, now I dread it!!

My GP reckons if they saw me doing that in the departure lounge they wouldn't let me on, and mid flight what with the noise etc, it would be a nightmare. Painkillers (even Oxycodone) won't work. It's a bastard.

That reminds me of the second worst flight I ever took. I had stuffy sinuses on the ground, but in the air it turned into an excruciating headache. Luckily we landed eventually. :jointman:
Had a flight like that, but it was a MAC flight on a damn turd of a C-131................across the damn Pacific!:face:
It my first time on one of those damn things. In normal flight, there was a pretty good amounts of wing movement. Any kind of turbulence, god-damn wings looked like they were flappin' to keep the plane aloft! With my head banging from the sinuses and being fairly disorientated from the pain and pressure, the degree of 'flappin' really alarmed me. The little Air Farce cutie beside me in those crappy seats, patted and subtly caressed my hand and told me it was perfectly normal. All women likey da sailors! Ain't dat right @Talonxracer ?
It took me over 5 days to get back home. Three of those days were head pounders! Thank God I haven't ever had a sinus pounder that bad since then. Fuggin' sledge hammers!
Me and my Recruiter buddy, that picked me up from the airport, unintentionally scared the hell outta my Pop when I got home. All he could see is two military men coming to his door. All I wanted was to surprise him, but damn! Only the third time I ever saw him tear up! That sure was a really good hug he gave me. I've never forgotten it and it is just as vivid in my mind, as if it happened yesterday.

Last edited:
it's just how I react during an attack.... I get very restless, often on my knees pushing my head into a sofa, moaning loudly etc. As it reaches its worst point, I'm growling and making deals with the devil at the gates of hell, eventually it's so bad I'm crying.
My usually very good BP went up to 241/200 and 275/79 and as low as 82/56 and 69/63 within minutes during the attacks. Happens at the same times of day too, 8am, 4.30pm and 2am are often the times I go down.... I used to smile internally if I saw it was 4.20, now I dread it!!

My GP reckons if they saw me doing that in the departure lounge they wouldn't let me on, and mid flight what with the noise etc, it would be a nightmare. Painkillers (even Oxycodone) won't work. It's a bastard.
Holy shit! That's rough AF! Yeah, have that mid-flight would be insanely scary AF! I don't wanna think of that. I like flying very much, just not commercially! Only came up shortly outta the military. I had to fly a TON working for a big insurance company in the large market segment. I quit that and started contract inspections. No more flying! Only flown about five times commercially, a few years after 9/11. The stupid security measures administrated by fuggin morons only added to the aversion.
I did fly a BUNCH during that time. There was an air park at the end of my road and I was friends with all.

Sorry for the long posts...........wakey baket wif Knows Candy!

Wow, TeeTee I had no idea. That is truly horrible. Maybe a few of us have to pitch in and get you a flight on Emirates so you can have a private cabin?

2-14.jpg

Back