Dutch Passion Teetee's pulls a kilo from 2 Auto Ultimates

Thanks for the correction!

I did this grow back in May 2015, and documented it here on AFN.

Unfortunately some time afterwards, in a fit of paranoia, I requested to be deleted from the website, and came to my senses during the process....... keeping my reputation points, but losing my journals.

I read recently in The Auto Ultimate Showcase Grow Party DWC with Dutch Pro Nutrients. how everyone was getting heated about the huge yield claims being thrown around.
I thank @pop22, @Corgy and @derek420colorado for quoting me there, but there was some inaccuracy in the amount I was said to have harvested......

I grew 2 Dutch Passion Auto Ultimates, one gave 18.69 ounces (530g) and the other gave 21.24 ounces (602g) dry weight.

That's a total of 39.9 ounces or 1132g from 2 Auto plants!!!

So for @rshackleferd and any folk out there who don't believe it, here it is again, copied word for word from a different forum I grow on......

well thats was one hell of a read i have three of these in the seed jar duno how il fit one in my 1mx1mx2m tent :nicethread::growing:

:worship::worship::worship:

:slap:

Wow! That is legendary stuff!
Quite the adventure. Thank you for sharing.

So much to say.... the photo with the chains holding down the lateral branch is too funny!
Most people use string or something for LST, you use metal chains!!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

well thats was one hell of a read i have three of these in the seed jar duno how il fit one in my 1mx1mx2m tent :nicethread::growing:

cheers @auto noob thanks for reading, AutoUltimate is a great smoke and easy to grow, you just have to go for it! Good luck!

:worship::worship::worship:

:slap:

Wow! That is legendary stuff!
Quite the adventure. Thank you for sharing.

So much to say.... the photo with the chains holding down the lateral branch is too funny!
Most people use string or something for LST, you use metal chains!!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Coming from you Maria, that is a great compliment, and thanks for the rep points, they are always well appreciated!
I used the chains cos I have loads sitting around to help with hanging LEDs etc. I know a grower on another site who uses various nuts (as in nuts and bolts) to weigh his supercropped tips down. You can just add more or remove links/nuts to change the weight and get the balance right.

Posted September 19, 2015

@DutchPassionTony thank you for featuring my Auto Ultimates in the Dutch Passion blog, it's well appreciated, and it's major kudos to be up with a few select growers
default_pimp.gif

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news...ow-review-a-kilogram-harvest-from-two-plants/

Cheers for your support and for everything you have done for me! I'm gonna skin one up right now, in your honour!

You totally deserve it...hammering out some amazing plants bud!!!

If i ever grow up i want to grow indoor like you bud!! ;) :D

Back