Nute burn or deficiency identification help (Glueberry OG Auto from Dutch Passion)

steelwool

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I started a new grow about 2 weeks ago. (Glueberry OG Auto from Dutch Passion) I planted for years I had been using BioBizz nutes, but after several years, although the smoke quality was good, it just didnt have that Dank smell that I am after, so I decided to change my nutes used from Biobizz to Advanced Nutritions.

and I also switched from using biobizz light mix to plagron light mix. Still using led lighting for the plant.

I decided o follow the Dr. Autoflower feed schedule. which used Sensi Bloom A + B for the base nutrition's.

I am on day 19 today. but I have noticed some spots on the leaves. because its my first time with AN, I couldn't understand if the plant is getting burned or the plant is being underfed.

could anybody share their opinion with me?

it would really help me a lot as I need to feed her again tonight but I don't know if I should increase or decrease the nutes.

Last feeding I gave 1 Lt of water, with 1 ML of Sensi Bloom A + B, and 0.5 of Voodoo juice and 0.5 of B-52.

Thanks in advance to all for their comments,

20220120_105203.jpg
20220120_105209.jpg

Plant looks dry so make sure you fully water entire pot.Hold off on nutes but water with ph water wiith cal/mag.

Plant looks dry so make sure you fully water entire pot.Hold off on nutes but water with ph water wiith cal/mag.
Thank you for your reply. Ok i will do as you suggested. Are you sure I should hold the nutes for this feed? I live in a humidity area so if i give full water, it wont dry for 6-7 days. What do you think?

And for calmeg qnt, 1ml/lt should be ok right?

calmag at 1 tsp per gal and ph your water at 6.5

Thank you Namvet25, really appriciate your guidance. I will do as you suggested. in some days I will post an update here.

Hello everybody, so the initial scare disappeared, plant growing vigorously, but now İ'm at day 58, and I feel like the buds should be much fater at this stage. it is the first time I am using Advanced nutrition nutes, as I used bioblizz for many years. is it normal for the grow to be at this stage?

the grow is as follows:

hi guys,

my setup is:

Strain: Dutch Passion Glueberry OG Autoflower
Pot: 1 x 20Lt. smart pot
Medium: Soil (Platon light mix)
Environment: no name tent ( silver is the brand name but probably some Chinese product) 60 cm x 60 cm x 160 cm
Lighting System: T1000 Spider farm
Carbon Filter:
330m3/h Active Carbon Filtre (Can-lite)
Extraction fan: TD Silent 250/100
Intake: Passive
Nutrients: I'm using the Dr. Autoflower feed schedule with Advanced nutrition.

humidity in tent: 60-75%
heat:
18-21 Degrees Celsius
plant height: 90cm

my last feed was as follows: (values are ML/Liter) total 5LT feed

Sensi Bloom A+ B
Overdrive
Bud Candy
Sensizym
Carboload
+ 0.8ml calmeg /lt (4.5ML for 5 LT)

last feed PPM was: 1100PPM

Any comment is appreciated:)

Day 58:

20220226_224647.jpg
20220226_224657.jpg

He
Hello everybody, so the initial scare disappeared, plant growing vigorously, but now İ'm at day 58, and I feel like the buds should be much fater at this stage. it is the first time I am using Advanced nutrition nutes, as I used bioblizz for many years. is it normal for the grow to be at this stage?

the grow is as follows:

hi guys,

my setup is:

Strain: Dutch Passion Glueberry OG Autoflower
Pot: 1 x 20Lt. smart pot
Medium: Soil (Platon light mix)
Environment: no name tent ( silver is the brand name but probably some Chinese product) 60 cm x 60 cm x 160 cm
Lighting System: T1000 Spider farm
Carbon Filter:
330m3/h Active Carbon Filtre (Can-lite)
Extraction fan: TD Silent 250/100
Intake: Passive
Nutrients: I'm using the Dr. Autoflower feed schedule with Advanced nutrition.

humidity in tent: 60-75%
heat:
18-21 Degrees Celsius
plant height: 90cm

my last feed was as follows: (values are ML/Liter) total 5LT feed

Sensi Bloom A+ B
Overdrive
Bud Candy
Sensizym
Carboload
+ 0.8ml calmeg /lt (4.5ML for 5 LT)

last feed PPM was: 1100PPM

Any comment is appreciated:)

Day 58:

View attachment 1425642View attachment 1425643
Hello you still have 30+ days to go the buds will fill out a lot more yet dont worry :smoking: :smoking:

He

Hello you still have 30+ days to go the buds will fill out a lot more yet dont worry :smoking: :smoking:

ahahah, thank you, sometmies ı need to hear these things from other people to calm my mind down :)

thanks alot for your comments :)

ahahah, thank you, sometmies ı need to hear these things from other people to calm my mind down :)

thanks alot for your comments :)
Hello never go by what the breeder say on time i allways find they go 2 weeks longer on average they say for your girl 75 days so i would say 85+days so she has plenty of time do grow some more :smoking: :smoking:

Back