Dinafem Teetee's White Widow XXL and Blue Amnesia XXL monsters

Well it's time to wind up this thread with the all important smoke report.

Starting with the Blue Amnesia, after curing, I have had a good few smokes, and I'm very happy with the result.
Opening the jars releases a pungent berry smell with a deeper petrol note as well. The buds are really sticky, breaking them up leaves a lovely coating on your fingers that smells like that soft Nepalese hash. The ground bud smells even stronger. The first joint I rolled of this was making me shake with anticipation!
Once lit, the taste was just as expected, really fruity blueberry on the first pull, then you get a strong hashy flavour coming through after a couple more tokes. The overall smoke is very smooth and makes the mouth tingle. As you continue smoking, you get a complex range of tastes, sometimes chocolate minty, a bit petrolly, but overwhelmingly blueberry and hash though.

The sativa really shows with the first joint.... very energetic, clear thought processes, creative..... but a few more joints gets you well caned, all motivation goes out the window, and couch lock sets in. It's great for day or night time use, an all rounder!
I imagine this would make a very delicious and potent extract.... I'm still deciding on BHO vs QWISO vs rosin.
I really like this gear, and just as well seeing as I have 18 odd ounces of the stuff!

All in all I would highly recommend the Blue Amnesia XXL. Super easy to grow and the results are top class!

White Widow is one of those classic old strains, and it can only be famous for one reason,... potency! So I was expecting great bud....

Last night I popped open a jar of White Widow XXL, after a month's cure..... and worth the wait it was!

The buds were tight, and smelled kind of perfumey, but not very overpowering.... breaking up the bud left a dusty but tacky layer on my fingertips which smelled strongly of lemon with a hint of pine. I noticed some buds were more piney while others were more lemony. The ground bud smelled much more intensely of a mix of lemon, pine and rose.

Thw White Widow is a nice smoke.... The lemon really comes out in the taste on the tip of your tongue, but the rose curls around the back of your tongue. to fill your mouth with flavour. Towards the end of the joint, you get a sugary aftertaste.
The light flavours disguise how strong the White Widow is.... everything suddenly slows down, I'm having some now, and I've made heaps of typing errors, and I'm rambling a bit

Last night I woke up at 2am on the sofa with a roach in between my dry lips, football on the TV. I then went through a jumbo bag of chips and a bag of popcorn, and I'd already stuffed my face earlier, so I'm guessing this is a predominantly Indica pheno.... despite her size!

I think the White Widow XXL is more of an evening to night time smoke..... you don't wanna do much more than eat, sleep, watch TV, repeat while your on this stuff! My kind of gear!

I'm looking forward to working my way through this lot!

Now this is how you end a diary in style with a kick ass smoke report :pass:

By the sound of things I would use the White widow auto xxl at night and Blue amnesia xxl during the day. Blue Amnesia sound more of a sativa motivational high with White widow auto xxl having more of an indica knock out feeling:bong:

Thank you for ending this diary this way and enjoy your hard work mate :pass:

Until your next Dinafem adventure :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Now this is how you end a diary in style with a kick ass smoke report

Thanks Mark, a kick ass smoke report for some kich ass bud! Once again, many thaks for the beans Brother!

I must also give my heartfelt thanks to @archie gemmill (not the real one) and also to the mega generous @912GreenSkell for the rep points.... 912, that was a huge chunk of points mate.... I am blown away by your generosity, nearly 10000 points for only 500 posts.... not bad going...... so all the best of growing karma to you and Archie.
:bighug::bighug::bighug:
:pass::pass::pass:

Thanks Mark, a kick ass smoke report for some kich ass bud! Once again, many thaks for the beans Brother!

Not a problem mate. My pleasure :pass:

Oh you've just placed 1st by the way in the best picture thread :thumbsup:

Nice way to end this diary :pass:

All the best

Mark..

YES!!!!
Cheers Mark! I am well pleased I won the best pic thread.... you really are a generous man.... so much good Karma coming your way!

I'm gonna have a good look at the website and see what grabs me!
All the best mate, and (once) again, many thanks... I am very grateful to you.

If you're ever down this way, you must give me a shout and we can have a smoke with the Snakes, some ganja with the Goannas, and some weed with the Wallabies.

YES!!!!
Cheers Mark! I am well pleased I won the best pic thread.... you really are a generous man.... so much good Karma coming your way!

I'm gonna have a good look at the website and see what grabs me!
All the best mate, and (once) again, many thanks... I am very grateful to you.

If you're ever down this way, you must give me a shout and we can have a smoke with the Snakes, some ganja with the Goannas, and some weed with the Wallabies.

I've got your info mate and all being well found a way to get your prize down under :pass:

A well deserved win my friend :thumbsup:

Will drop you a pm when I 100% know it's on way :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Excellent stuff Mark, it was a difficult choice... I was like a kid in a candy shop! :drool:

I really hope they make it here OK.... sounds like your people have it sussed!

Many thanks again Brother :d5:, I'll let you know when the goodies arrive!

Excellent stuff Mark, it was a difficult choice... I was like a kid in a candy shop! :drool:

I really hope they make it here OK.... sounds like your people have it sussed!

Many thanks again Brother :d5:, I'll let you know when the goodies arrive!

I'm confident they will make it safe and sound mate :pass:

If not I'll do again from the UK :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back