Tester Results

Nice looking bud, can almost feel how sticky it is through the photo :weed:
Did you run into any kind of hiccup to hit those rh levels or is it just the time of year?
Normally October is pretty dry, easing into the wet mid, late November. This year it was mid 20% up till last tuesday. Outside 100% since. Just went real fast this year, no gradual "here's winter".
This is normally not early enough to unpack the dehumidifier, and as when these come down I'm done for a couple months... I may just push thru these last 4 weeks without. 3 set to come down mid month, the other 6 may make new years... maybe. Actually feeling with your product and good airflow, I'm not in a bad position, other than being out of the VPD zone.

Normally October is pretty dry, easing into the wet mid, late November. This year it was mid 20% up till last tuesday. Outside 100% since. Just went real fast this year, no gradual "here's winter".
This is normally not early enough to unpack the dehumidifier, and as when these come down I'm done for a couple months... I may just push thru these last 4 weeks without. 3 set to come down mid month, the other 6 may make new years... maybe. Actually feeling with your product and good airflow, I'm not in a bad position, other than being out of the VPD zone.
That's certainly a sudden switch, I'm looking out the window at snow so know how you feel! Will keep my fingers crossed for your ladies, I just spent an interesting 30 minutes reading about the VPD zone.... do you find it makes a big difference in your grows?

That's certainly a sudden switch, I'm looking out the window at snow so know how you feel! Will keep my fingers crossed for your ladies, I just spent an interesting 30 minutes reading about the VPD zone.... do you find it makes a big difference in your grows?
Biggest difference I see is thru the veg. Plants are much larger and well formed. Given the structure and size is overall better, larger yeilds.

I started these twin Blackberries at their second feeding with a soil inoculation, then continued weekly with foliar feeding after the 24 hour test leaf.
The biggest difference is the early onset of coloring in the test plant, as well as bigger budding. They germed on the same day and showed their sex on the same day.
The test plant is needing more cal/mag than the non treated plant I upped the mix from 2 to 2,5 mls
They are actually the same height. You can tell by the pan sizes that the camera angle added depth perception.
full

full

full

:toke:

Nice looking plants @Feenix , that color difference is really noticeable!
Is the guinea pig the one on the left or right of the photo?

Nice looking plants @Feenix , that color difference is really noticeable!
Is the guinea pig the one on the left or right of the photo?
I will be starting my testing today I had to order some new spray bottles so pics incoming later today also @Feenix is that kush cbd plant she looks familiar

I will be starting my testing today I had to order some new spray bottles so pics incoming later today also @Feenix is that kush cbd plant she looks familiar
The colorful one on the right. I'll mark it in the next update. :pass:

I hope you got the kind with the trigger and screw cap nozzle. I had mine set for the finest spray and it plugged up. Easily fixed by opening it a bit more, that's not possible with the vertical finger pump style with no adjustment capability.

They are Fastbuds Blackberry.

I hope you got the kind with the trigger and screw cap nozzle. I had mine set for the finest spray and it plugged up. Easily fixed by opening it a bit more, that's not possible with the vertical finger pump style with no adjustment capability.

They are Fastbuds Blackberry.
Thanks growbro and yes mine are adjustable also the BlackBerry looks beautiful

Anyhow rotblock branch test so day 1 sprayed the test subject the mephisto fantasimo thoroughly on one branch and i will wait to see how she handles it also Richard I read after 4 hrs to throw it away is this correct I will just make a new batch for tmoz for the full plant
Screenshot_20191206-145136_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-144524_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-145201_Gallery.jpg

Back