Tester Results

RotBlock

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Made this so we can collate pictures that our testers have taken of grows using rotblock in one place.
As ever, huge thanks to all those involved in the testing and reporting of the product, I'm hoping it gets great results for you!

First application was Saturday @ 0.5g/l. I'm well into flower and have RH swings now between 35-70% but was as high as 95%. The initial plan was to buy a large dehumidifier but funds haven't allowed yet so I spent what I'd saved on fans and feck me it's breezy in there now! A few shots

IMG_20191120_091022.jpg
IMG_20191120_091028.jpg
IMG_20191120_091035.jpg
IMG_20191120_091059.jpg

Made this so we can collate pictures that our testers have taken of grows using rotblock in one place.
As ever, huge thanks to all those involved in the testing and reporting of the product, I'm hoping it gets great results for you!
what age would you start applying on say 11 autoflowers im hitting 6 weeks now so just starting to build structure i have 2 Mephisto girls one to test and leave her sister

I hot a couple weeks left, so probably 1 more application. Getting a real test, running high 50s in rh with all fans and some extra goin during the day. Overnight even with everything running I'm bumping mid 60s. I don't know what's freaking me out more, not getting the rH under control, or spraying this far. I'm usually done with any foliar by the time crowning starts.

No signs of any issue other than my underfeed a week or so ago.
20191202_135750.jpg

what age would you start applying on say 11 autoflowers im hitting 6 weeks now so just starting to build structure i have 2 Mephisto girls one to test and leave her sister
I'd reccomend waiting until you start seeing calyxes and pistils on your plants, not that it would hurt earlier, just that there's not really anywhere for mold to form unless conditions are really right for it before then.

I hot a couple weeks left, so probably 1 more application. Getting a real test, running high 50s in rh with all fans and some extra goin during the day. Overnight even with everything running I'm bumping mid 60s. I don't know what's freaking me out more, not getting the rH under control, or spraying this far. I'm usually done with any foliar by the time crowning starts.
Nice looking bud, can almost feel how sticky it is through the photo :weed:
Did you run into any kind of hiccup to hit those rh levels or is it just the time of year?

I'd reccomend waiting until you start seeing calyxes and pistils on your plants, not that it would hurt earlier, just that there's not really anywhere for mold to form unless conditions are really right for it before then.
Here are my ladies who will be getting the first treatment there both 6 weeks old mephisto fantasimo in solo cups and I will do one and keep her sister untouched see the difference I will be starting in a day or so pics incoming
20191203_182917.jpg
20191203_182911.jpg

Here are my ladies who will be getting the first treatment there both 6 weeks old mephisto fantasimo in solo cups and I will do one and keep her sister untouched see the difference I will be starting in a day or so pics incoming
Those ladies are definitely ready!

Those ladies are definitely ready!
thanks for the reply i cant wait to get stuck in Richard and i will be trying rotblock on a lot of my girls and outdoor this summer this may be the miracle us uk growers need to finally beat the bud rot as ive always ended up with some sort at the end

Back