Tester Results

How is your RH and temps for the Rotblock gals? My 125g order is shipping today :biggrin:
To be fair mines generally at 50 ish now and quite stable @Arthur has got by with very high rh spikes also on my outdoor girls in the uk we only get a 3 mth window for autos in the uk and I always get mould at the end so I'm only early in on testing and can you post your results well tag me

Also my temps are around 27 c or 80 f lights on and nice to meet you @IndoorTropics

Also my temps are around 27 c or 80 f lights on and nice to meet you @IndoorTropics

Thanks you too!

To be fair mines generally at 50 ish now and quite stable @Arthur has got by with very high rh spikes also on my outdoor girls in the uk we only get a 3 mth window for autos in the uk and I always get mould at the end so I'm only early in on testing and can you post your results well tag me

Yes Arthur is pushing that RH. I will be doing so as well prob.

Been doing some research and found this article. Pretty interesting to see other real world application.

Ok guys, 3 plants are down, lite trimmed and hung. Not a spot of issues anywhere.

The other 6 have another couple 3 weeks, and, as soon as the other 3 came out of the tent, the rH went right down to 43%. Been sunny the last 2 days too, so no more high rH in the near future. So, for those first 3 girls, they ran the last 3 weeks in some pretty harsh humidity, a couple times well into the 70s.

Impressed would be an understatement.

I've tried to create some conditions for rot to flourish in my space but none has shown.
What has shown is the test plant on the right has fatter buds. Both plants had the same lights with the same distance yet the untreated stretched while the treated plant went right to making flowers.
full
The colors are much deeper in the Test plant.
full

Verses the non treated
full
I'm finding that this product is beneficial whether rot is a problem or not. My test plant is showing bigger, frostier buds.
:toke:

Week 3 application on my 2 mephisto girls I gave them both a good spray from top to bottom :headbang:also I will be starting a whole bunch of plants on the 1st of jan so I wont have just solo cups to use rotblock on also my humidity is never over 50 pcent this time of year but that changes year round
20191221_201458.jpg
20191221_201827.jpg
20191221_201830.jpg
20191221_201305.jpg
20191221_201309.jpg
20191221_201824.jpg

First pic is right after initial soil and foliar drench with Rotblock.
Second pic is 10-12 hours later.
My RH is gonna be all over the place given my climate. Undecided still whether i will add a dehumidifier as well or not...
So it begins..
1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Last edited:
At 8 weeks mine are just about done. I'll let them go another.
Test plant is on the right.
full

Treated Plant
full

Untreated Plant
full

Treated Flower
full

Untreated flower
full

:toke:

well after harvesting my 2 solo cup girls and one had a sister who was treated i can safely say no change to taste or smell at all with the treated 2 plants .i will be starting with my other plants anytime now @RotBlock what age would you say to start on a plant

Back