Dutch Passion Thank you dutch passion.

P

p.l.u.r

just wanna say a massive thanks to all you guys at dutch passion. just received a phonecall off my friend saying that my seeds have arrived for the grow diary competition.

thanks guys!!! my first diary will be coming soon, just got some tweaking to do with the setup and location..:peace:

omg...

you definatly deserve an even bigger thanks really!!! i just went to pick up my seeds from my mates and counted around 12 seeds in each pack(without opening them).. im blown away by this.. 12 "automazar" and 12 "the ultimate"..

THANKYOU DUTCH PASSION..

omg...

you definatly deserve an even bigger thanks really!!! i just went to pick up my seeds from my mates and counted around 12 seeds in each pack(without opening them).. im blown away by this.. 12 "automazar" and 12 "the ultimate"..

THANKYOU DUTCH PASSION..

you know...i ordered some DP BB...not to long ago...i did the same thing...tried to count the seeds throught the pack...i ordered a 3 pack...it felt like there was a least 12 in there...i was like...F'Yeah...they hooked me slap the hell up....then i opened the pack...well lets just say i got what i ordered....the other things that i thought were seeds...were actually little foam balls...i guess they are in there to keep the moisture out... :lol:

sounds like another count is needed?............:thumbs:

Hey - we like to be generous !

The styrofoam balls are just added protection for the seeds. And we prefer to err on the side of generosity rather than the side of mean-ness. The world needs a little more love doesn't it?

Back