Nutrients The Autoflower Network welcomes Prescription Blend!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Good morning everyone!

The Autoflower Network would like to welcome the company Prescription Blend to our forum!

75569723_2717123361678888_91748567391141888_o.jpg

Prescription Blend is a complete 6 part nutrient kit for growing cannabis. From their own description:

• COMPLETE 6 PART NUTRIENT KIT - Can be used in Hydroponics, Coco, Soil or other media. Perfect for a grow tent or small test area
  • EASY TO USE - Simple for beginners but gives the results professionals demand. Solution is pH balanced for the majority of water types (RO users may need to make pH adjustments)
  • OPTIMIZED FOR MEDICAL GARDENS - Prescription Blend is made in Oregon by hand in small batches and has been used in some of the areas premier medical gardens since 2007
  • SUSTAINABLE - Our flexible package is durable and easy to pour from but is also better for the planet by using up to 70% less plastic compared to traditional bottles
  • SCIENCE - Our team developed the Prescription Blend formula through research, testing and retesting using modern scientific methods. We have challenged our formula in a multitude of grow styles and environments to make sure our product will work for your garden.

PRESCRIPTION BLEND NUTRIENTS HAVE BEEN OPTIMIZED FOR CRAFT AND MEDICAL CANNABIS GARDENS

Made in small batches by hand in Oregon

Core A and Core B provide macro and micro nutrients needed throughout the entire growth cycle from start to harvest. Formulations built on Organic non-GMO plant extracts and minerals taken from biological and natural sources.

Bio-Si is a complex of multiple silica sources combine with plant derived Organic non-GMO amino acids. Bio-Si improves resistance to environmental stress and helps support large heavy flowers by increasing cell wall rigidity.

Big "Data" is a Phosphorus and Potassium supplement for flower that helps drive enzyme function and increase sugar production. Big “Data” is the result of countless test cycles and analyzing results to find the perfect formula for flower growth.

Kelp-Ful delivers natural components and trace elements from some of the world's most prolific species of kelp from Tasmania to the North Atlantic. These components are fully chelated with Organic Fulvic Acid. Cold Processing preserves the complex components of Kelp-Ful.

Precursor 1 is an overall metabolic booster. It feeds root zone microorganisms, increases trichome density and terpene/essential oil content by naturally supporting the plants jasmonic acid biological pathway.

Prescription Blend has generously offered 10 of our USA-based testers and @Gladiators from our test group to try out their nutrients in a variety of mediums, grow styles, and experience levels! We'll have the test journals starting shortly and you'll be able to follow along the progress with our growers while they give the nutrients a run!

Their representative Matt is on-site under the @Prescription Blend account, and can be tagged or messaged on the forum for direct questions!

You can also find them on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/RxBlend/

And their products on Amazon here:
Amazon product

Thank you again @Prescription Blend for offering up products to our growers and let's grow on!

hi and welcome Matt :pass: and Prescription Blend :welcome: good to see a new nutrient company onboard :coffee:and ofcousre that should mean an autoflowering specific schedule further down the line :smoking: to give new growers a better starting point :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Greetings @Prescription Blend -- happy to welcome you to the site. I'm one of your initial testers. Thanks for the opportunity, I'm really looking forward to your products. :biggrin:

Glad to have ya on site! I appreciate the non gmo/plant derived organic foundation used for the nutrients.. I'll be watching for sure.

Hello and welcome @Prescription Blend :welcome:
I'm one of the testers here on AFN. So I'm just going to let you know what is my set up as far as growing goes.

I'm a closet grower, I grow at night from 4 PM to 10:30 am (18-6) I also grow autos, it's not legal in my state yet but I prefer to grow my own. I use Fox Farm Ocean Forests soil as my soil. I use distilled water, spring water and RO water for my growing needs. Which ever one I can get from Walmart. My tap water is hard water and I dont use it for watering but use it to flush.
My tap water ph is 8.09, the spring water is 7.75 and the RO water 7.00. I dont have any distilled water on hand to test yet.
All of them have different ppms and ph levels.

How does you product affect the difference between each one? Will my soil make a difference? Being FFOF is a hot soil and the first 2-3 weeks I dont use any nutrients, how will I use your product for this soil?

If I use coco do I have to use cal/mag with your product? Do you supply cal/mag? Do you have a feeding schedule?

That's all I could think of at the moment but I'm sure others have so more questions.

Again, thank you for letting me test your product! My current grow will be finished in 2-3 weeks as they are photoperiod plants and will have my next journal with your product!!

Last edited:
Back