The Best One Rule Pumpkin* Game 2023 **Norby Wins***

I don't know why but I like this one best! Vote for one!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
11 votes? Watsamata here? @Cultivators where is your team spirit, I know the dog lost it's chew toy, I have a dentist appointment, Oh yeah I forgot.

Well we know where you can buy a new Chew toy for your doggie, we feel you pain when it comes to the dentist and you can lean on us, forgetting we all do that. The point is we are a community only if we share a little of ourselves. :bighug: Please vote.
Didn’t realize I could already shamelessly vote for myself! For future voters throw it into Reader mode for easier reviewing of the entries

Where are the pictures @Mañ'O'Green ?

Qb
Pictures take up too much real-estate on the page and are hard to size and deal with in a large poll, I know this was not a large poll but the Legendary Harvest will be so I am trying different methods of working with the tools I have. By only allowing entries to have threadmarks voters can put the thread in reader mode and use the threadmark to vote with. If this doesn't work out we can try something else.

Pictures take up too much real-estate on the page and are hard to size and deal with in a large poll, I know this was not a large poll but the Legendary Harvest will be so I am trying different methods of working with the tools I have. By only allowing entries to have threadmarks voters can put the thread in reader mode and use the threadmark to vote with. If this doesn't work out we can try something else.
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green it may be the reason not that many have voted?

Is there a way to have a link to an album with all the entry's in it?

Qb

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green it may be the reason not that many have voted?

Is there a way to have a link to an album with all the entry's in it?

Qb
Yes, put the thread in reader mode all of the chit chat disappears!

2023-11-13_17-24-26.jpg

I extended the poll, as if any body would beat Norby :shrug:Thank you folks for voting!

Back