The Definitive Colloidal Silver Tutorial

Either or; s1 as described will be very close to mother plant as would a pollinated female from the same seed pack if it was a stable strain to start with. depends on your space do both start 1, 3, 5 reverse one or three or ... and do an open pollination = thousands of seeds.

I'm trying to figure something out...

Considering we are speaking of autoflowers which can't be cloned, an S1 would be reversing a branch on an auto fem an then allowing that pollen to travel to other parts of the same plant, right?

Is this a good method that produces stable and viable seed?

Or is it better to use the pollen to pollinate part of another female?

I want to extend my sincerest thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.
This is a Beary White who produced its first pollen on day 30 after first spray.
I have a Beary white and a Fantasmo ready to recieve.
I also planned on putting a sour crack in there too but sadly they all failed to extend a tap root after germinating.

Attachments

• 20170619_153509.jpg
    20170619_153509.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Little Beary White powder bombs. Its safe to say that pollination is complete after todays work with the swab. I have used 0.01% of the pollen that this plant will make. Time to start collecting for storage.

Attachments

• 20170621_092703.jpg
    20170621_092703.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 369
results?

Little Beary White powder bombs. Its safe to say that pollination is complete after todays work with the swab. I have used 0.01% of the pollen that this plant will make. Time to start collecting for storage.

I'm trying to figure something out...

Considering we are speaking of autoflowers which can't be cloned, an S1 would be reversing a branch on an auto fem an then allowing that pollen to travel to other parts of the same plant, right?

Is this a good method that produces stable and viable seed?

Or is it better to use the pollen to pollinate part of another female?
Yes autos can be cloned and they will grow but may not get as big as the mother but they will take root.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Hi everybody.... I am making some Cs but the ppm's are not as high as I want them yet and it's almost bed time... My question is has or does anyone turn the SC generator off and say go to bed. Then fire it back up and finish to desired ppm's? Thanks

Hi everybody.... I am making some Cs but the ppm's are not as high as I want them yet and it's almost bed time... My question is has or does anyone turn the SC generator off and say go to bed. Then fire it back up and finish to desired ppm's? Thanks
Keep it going

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Back