The Definitive Colloidal Silver Tutorial

I'm trying to figure something out...

Considering we are speaking of autoflowers which can't be cloned, an S1 would be reversing a branch on an auto fem an then allowing that pollen to travel to other parts of the same plant, right?

Is this a good method that produces stable and viable seed?

Or is it better to use the pollen to pollinate part of another female?

My cs I am making has went cloudy and grey looking will it still do the job of reversing a plant not like it's for my own consumption ?

Regards
schroomy ✌️

I'm trying to figure something out...

Considering we are speaking of autoflowers which can't be cloned, an S1 would be reversing a branch on an auto fem an then allowing that pollen to travel to other parts of the same plant, right?

Is this a good method that produces stable and viable seed?

Or is it better to use the pollen to pollinate part of another female?
If 1 plant they'll be clones if 2 it'll be like children some have brown eyes while others have blue...different phenotypes

dcd6299e097a11b19e4c553248a6a8c0.jpg
will this old Motorola output 5 volts 550 MA work?

So I got that a bubbler and 1ft of .999 shit and saw the water after 5 or 6 hours and thought it was ready as both had gunk and the water was cloudy so I decided to take the water and try it out...but I'll be replacing it with some more potent stuff in the next couple days :D :)

So my plant has a stem that has responded positively to being reversed. The rest of the plant is still budding slowly. What kind of nutes should I be giving to this plant? Veg? Flowering? Combo?

b1577e6694c8a1218ea249bea34f6d7b.jpg
7a59360ba4ecbd7c36e85b68ae3df26a.jpg
has it finally started working? If so I'm going to try to cross it with my purple passion ( like a dark devil or something from sweet seeds I hot in a mix pack)

So my plant has a stem that has responded positively to being reversed. The rest of the plant is still budding slowly. What kind of nutes should I be giving to this plant? Veg? Flowering? Combo?
Slowly ease off of veg if you're using any and start to give a little flowering nuts at a time just a little that way you can put more if you want but it's a pain in the ass if u put too much

Back