Outdoor The^Dudes High Tunnel Grow 2020

They grow up so fast. Time to rearrange my trellises!

5ACC9AC5-5ED5-4793-9DDB-E83D2AFFDC02.jpeg

Life man. Not a good year, hoping I’m over the hump.

Ok, lamenting out of the way. Let’s see what’s going on

This Root Beer Float is getting massive, in spite of (user caused) issues aplenty. I sure hope it’s flowering…. May be ending its stretch, but the jury is still out for now..
B2E7EF0F-4D90-4C2C-8B6F-CB57F1CC32AF.jpeg

The tunnel is blazing on brilliantly, luckily after planting it requires almost nothing from me. Pulling males as they pop up, I do believe we have our final lineup set at this point.
CCCE8C19-05DA-4752-A269-C5162DEFFA38.jpeg

Look at this fool. Choose a woodier plant next time dumbass
4BD8E845-D2E5-4CDC-BEC1-1CF80D745ADC.jpeg

Finally, I have some of @Sawney_bean’s seeds going, just to test them out till the big flower pot is ready for a proper run. Loving them so far, easy and strong, great germ rate.
image.jpg

Life man. Not a good year, hoping I’m over the hump.

Ok, lamenting out of the way. Let’s see what’s going on

This Root Beer Float is getting massive, in spite of (user caused) issues aplenty. I sure hope it’s flowering…. May be ending its stretch, but the jury is still out for now..
View attachment 1623740

The tunnel is blazing on brilliantly, luckily after planting it requires almost nothing from me. Pulling males as they pop up, I do believe we have our final lineup set at this point.
View attachment 1623741

Look at this fool. Choose a woodier plant next time dumbass
View attachment 1623742

Finally, I have some of @Sawney_bean’s seeds going, just to test them out till the big flower pot is ready for a proper run. Loving them so far, easy and strong, great germ rate.
View attachment 1623743
How many days old is the RBF? I have had one instance of a RBF that needed to be nugged into flower by changing the light schedule to 12 12 for a couple of days then flipping back to the 18 or 19 hrs of light to finish it. A few odd ball phenotypes have gone out to 45 50 days of veg before transitioning to flower.

How many days old is the RBF? I have had one instance of a RBF that needed to be nugged into flower by changing the light schedule to 12 12 for a couple of days then flipping back to the 18 or 19 hrs of light to finish it. A few odd ball phenotypes have gone out to 45 50 days of veg before transitioning to flower.
I’d guess over 60 days old at this point. I’ll switch it to 12/12 for a bit and see how it goes. It looks like it’s starting flower to me kinda, but I feel like it’s looked like that for a while now.

Back