Photography The Macro Thread

DSC_8985.jpg

A screenshot of an image from my phone. Images themselves are too big for upload

Screenshot_20200314_180336_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

This one is taken with a loupe held before the iPad. Not very convincing, I see now. I quite like looking at plants in close up.
Bought an old student microscope (Lomo). I'll find a way to attach a camera to the tube :smoker1:

48AE2043-BF5E-485C-B6EF-548A191B6666.jpeg

Two shots from my latest harvest of Glue Breath. She is still far and above my favorite plant. I cant find ANYTHING like her. Its like I went back to the past and found some Northern Lights. Taken w/ a Canon SL1 and the standard lens. I have these cheap little screw-on macro lenses, I got just to goof around w and see if I like macro. They are hard to get a good focus on, if you have more than just the +4. If you stack them, like I did up to +15, you get this TINY area that's in focus. When you have no tripod you need to smoke a lot of weed to keep calm and your hand steady . (RIP tripod this winter) These are scaled down for easy upload, so they arent as nice as the ones on my PC. I had to share though.
artistic gbreathAPR07 (48).jpg

artistic gbreathAPR07 (54).jpg

Back