Photography The Macro Thread

L

LUSSO

I noticed we didn't have a Macro section for those of us who like up close and personal photography. I will have pictures up either tommorow or the next day since my cousin couldn't find the damn USB port leaving me no option other than to buy one. I really hope the damn thing gets here already.

Last edited by a moderator:
xD yeah macro is a favorite setting :)

i will add some after u

They're not pro quality but here's a few Macros I've taken recently:
DSCN1128.jpgDSCN0843.jpgDSCN0806.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0808.jpg
    DSCN0808.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 639
Didn't mean to post the second bee pic...

---------- Post added 07-31-2011 at 04:37 PM ----------

I am waiting on a USB scope which should yield some interesting photos whether they be cannabis related or not...

How much does one of those USB scopes cost!?! It would be nice to be able to inspect trichs on the computer and take pics

Great photos too

Marysayhigh, there are lots of options but they all seem to be less than 100 bucks but sometimes as high as $150... Celestron has proven themselves as a great manufacturer of telescopes for a long time now, I'm looking at getting one of those although not sure which one yet...

Marysayhigh, there are lots of options but they all seem to be less than 100 bucks but sometimes as high as $150... Celestron has proven themselves as a great manufacturer of telescopes for a long time now, I'm looking at getting one of those although not sure which one yet...

I have the celestron, and i love it got if from amazon last christmas. Think the wify got it on sale for like 120 and some change.....

http://www.amazon.com/Celestron-443...NGCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312159998&sr=8-1

Back