New Grower The next desk top grow!

This bonsai (a meph freebie, strawberry nuget x forum stomper x samsquanch) that I call strawberry stomping squanch, :headbang: , has had a 1 month cure,,,,finally I can smell the strawberry, then spice followed quickly by a odor that is almost cat piss, but not as revolting, lol. A lovely sweetness, then a citrus flavor with the smoke, smooth on the intake, then after the exhale a tickle, then a itch, then you cough a bunch followed by a nice ear ringing buzz :bighug:with a warm brain hug.

This bonsai (a meph freebie, strawberry nuget x forum stomper x samsquanch) that I call strawberry stomping squanch, :headbang: , has had a 1 month cure,,,,finally I can smell the strawberry, then spice followed quickly by a odor that is almost cat piss, but not as revolting, lol. A lovely sweetness, then a citrus flavor with the smoke, smooth on the intake, then after the exhale a tickle, then a itch, then you cough a bunch followed by a nice ear ringing buzz :bighug:with a warm brain hug.

Man I’m remembering that ear ringing buzz from way back! Not experienced that in a while🌿

Back