The things to know about Growing Northern Lights Autoflowers

Also got an RQS NL AUTO, she's at 9 weeks... Fekkin tiny I tell you... But I did have issues.... 1st grow in this set up...

Yes I have same experience slow growth in the beginning but the roots starting to build might be taking alot of the energy

Consider Cash Crop from Cream of the Crop, a onsistent, proven auto version of NL. I grew it several times indoors with excellent results.

My first grow was some northern lights from RQS and they took more than 3 months... Never again. But the smoke was great since it was my first grow.

We suffer for our poor Decisions
Learning curve lately had high heat wave and tent temps got over 100. Leaves began to curl on edges .
moved the whole operation inside in my studio . The frozen water bottle idea sucked big time .
Do you know how fast ice melts even in a cooler in the hot ass desert ?
im in week 3ish I’m using florinova bloom Lucas but at lower strength

Attachments

• 507D4239-18C4-49F5-B4B6-44F3A9E2A6F3.jpeg
    507D4239-18C4-49F5-B4B6-44F3A9E2A6F3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
I do love to hear from everyone . i Will try that Auto northern lights the seeds I used We’re from I LGM.
The last Northen lights auto (Nirvana)I grew shot to the moon in soil .

Regrets and wished I would have used Soil actually , cleaning out the resivor is kinda pain in the ass equivalent to changing water out of entire 20 gallon aquarium

Used to use this or something like it to maintain my tanks. The price is right, too ;-) https://www.chewy.com/python-pro-cl...o6-lInyT-4cPWWGzm_Eme1tPbEN844iYaAlGkEALw_wcB

On topic...Friend had tried a Nirvana NL auto quite a few years ago. 1 gallon fabric pot, organic amended Black Gold soil, LST in small space. Hit pre-flower day 21, gifted away a week or so later with an 8" tall "canopy", 13 bud sites, and just smelled like an earthy plant. No finish info :/

I came here to echo Waira's experience -- I did Southern Oregon Seeds's Auto Northern Lights last year, and it took something like 18 weeks. But my plant was definitely on the shorter side; around 18". Minimal stank. I did a lot wrong with that plant, so I'm sure that had an impact.

Well quick update photo here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 139
Back