The things to know about Growing Northern Lights Autoflowers

lessons learned , don’t try using frozen water bottles to lower your temp 40 degrees in the hot summer
Florinova is not The best for a hydroponic res .
Very dirty and clogs pumps. I switched to CNS 17 nutrient and what a difference as it leaves the water almost clear Brought plants indooors after they were showing signs of heat stress .
Im running ebb and flow , 2x2 botanicare flood tray , 5” square plastic pots with hydroton , Gorilla 2x2.5 tent ,
6inch exhaust/ carbon filter , Spider farmer 1000
small clip on fan blowing air at intake
Northern Lights Autoflower seeds planted into riot cubes and placed in the hydro ton
Res is a plastic ice chest with square hole cut out , holds about 10 gallons and easy to clean now that I got a system of using the pump to get the water out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
My Timer is set for pump in res to go on every 4 hours and 10 min on each time . So far so good I kinda like the system as it is basically safe for leaks . I’ve had bad experiences with leaks in auto watering systems

Wow nice plant , Northern lights in picture is a auto I’m assuming

I’ve only did photos and they took right up until snow.. had to shake the colas lol good mold resistance... unparalleled so far now that I think about it..
They all were trees... and impossible to kill (noobs should do well)
Probably almost 15 years ago

Yes they northern light autos shoot up so fast , mine r like 3ft tall now on ebb and flow

My Fastbuds Northern Lights Auto in living soil stayed short and squat for veg. I worried that I had stunted her with all my newbie mistakes and environmental condition problems. She has survived excessive heat well, with my tent spiking twice at 119 for a few hours when the AC died and mid-90s normally during the hot afternoons. The stretch really surprised me on her as she tripled in height. She went from this frumpy girl to this tall beautiful lady that is almost as tall as my Tangie.

Yes Northern lights strain Grows so fast and so tall one of mine is 5 ft tall , I always thought autoflowers were little short plants. The girls are kinda slow with the flower forming tho

Still on the northern Ishtar Grow
this is my first grow with Ebb and flow . The plants kinda tanked out for awhile with spotty leaves.
the 5 Autoflower Northern lights seeds from ILGM started some time in may. Plants are in flower but can’t see the top see the tops Anyways Cheerio and keep growing and having fun !

Attachments

• 95A08BA0-9D08-4F1C-8245-2FFEECED8DF7.jpeg
    95A08BA0-9D08-4F1C-8245-2FFEECED8DF7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
  • 5605275E-CAC0-4481-BFD5-AF7D54EB94A7.jpeg
    5605275E-CAC0-4481-BFD5-AF7D54EB94A7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
  • 14873D16-3C64-434A-9FCB-B796C0288A69.jpeg
    14873D16-3C64-434A-9FCB-B796C0288A69.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
my tent is a gorilla 2x2.5 and 8 ft tall . And wondering why they dident put a view window on the 2ft extension , maybe I can come up with something from a boat top maker they have the see thru material .
The ebb and flow system under plants is like 18 “ tall soi lose almost 2 ft in tent height . Next run lower growing plants

This is my Northern Light Auto from Royal Queen Seeds that I started on July 11th. (It was a freebie seed)
First time trying NL.
The one on the left is a GG4 Auto from Expert Seed, also my first GG4
Can't wait to throw them in the pipe...

July 11
IMG_7810.JPG

July 23
IMG_7811.JPG

July 30
IMG_7817.JPG

August 15
IMG_7839.JPG

August 21