Indoor Third Autoflower grow - Mephisto, Mega Crop, Coco Coir

Double grape smells amazing. Mephisto’s genetics are top notch
4947740F-021B-4185-B6F5-345CE4C6F256.jpeg
6D95DB50-AB4A-49FF-B3B1-8CB7ECF8A999.jpeg

Love how well the combination of coco and microbes buffers pH. Nutrient tank pH 7.0. Soil pH 6.2 with out adding any pH adjustment on my end. Also using organically chelated nutrients helps too.
9179BB2B-32FF-4C3D-A659-6B16D19F3798.jpeg
EAB2FDB4-A9FB-4EC8-ABA9-3A80C4E3B7E6.jpeg

Hello.
looking forward to seeing your grow play out. I could not find the yucca and went with coco wet in my current grow
question...I thought yucca and coco wet did the same thing. What is the benefit of having both? Have you ran a grow with only one of the ingredients and noticed a need for the 2nd?

thanks
Red

Hello.
looking forward to seeing your grow play out. I could not find the yucca and went with coco wet in my current grow
question...I thought yucca and coco wet did the same thing. What is the benefit of having both? Have you ran a grow with only one of the ingredients and noticed a need for the 2nd?

thanks
Red
Yucca I bought from kelp4less.com. I had purchased the coco wet before I found out about yucca and I am just using it. I think coco wet works well but it creates a massive amount of foam. Yucca is suppose to help with plant immunity, stress resistance and act as an wetting agent. Not sure if it is working but I have been hacking the heck out of those plants to keep the leaves under control and it doesn’t even slow them down. If I was to choose between the two it would be yucca.

Zipper broke on my Mars Hydro grow tent. Got it cobbled back together. I have an old field stone basement and only have 81 inches of clearance. Really want a gorilla grow tent but it’s too tall. There lite line would work but not sure if it’s any better than my Mars Hydro tent. Little pissed it has last less than a year.

Back