Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

:spels::spels::spels::spels:-------:drool: hubbahubbahubba! .... Me drool cup runneth over,....

You are smashing this round luv, nicely done! The tent shot says it all...nice n' clean too :smokeit:
Super pretty colors this round, always welcome to our eye, hey?
That PC is shaped up so perfectly, and well studded with chunky bits! ...I like her speed too... Aroma currently?

Lil'Stick too, in fact she reminds me of WildBill's Asian Haze clone... Similar long pistilled pom-pom budding... But how about that trich' coverage?!
She already looks flocked- :rofl: ... staying on the fruity side?

Gotta say though, the sparkly tiara goes to Nor'Berry! :astar:....Imagine what some actual cold would bring out in the color density and palate...
Buds will go thud when dry, she looks stiff and heavy with resin!
You know MoB well, do you get that shade of berry aroma from her? I know Buzz' is mooning over his girls uncanny blueberry smell, but I never found Mob to be that close to this, more of a berry punch....
I'm a bit surprised she went this long, I'da figured her for a faster cycle type, on paper at least... Though again, you do like your Affy chicks nice n' ripe! 😵‍💫 -- pass the sofa please.... :crying:

I'm dyin' here, gotta scratch that grow itch! The nights are in a cold pattern now, too low yet to [itch the tent but warm-up is coming...
I need to do a final remix of the uber-soil... Last year I mixed in some terp Tea Bloom and subtracted a bit of KIS dry' to cool it down and boost the P for the auto's. This year I managed to space the damn TTB when I went to mix up the soil at the site - :baghead: ...ssssooooo, I gotta cut in some TTB amended soil... upside is, with it being micronized like this it'll get into availability fast, minimal "cooking" needed which actually might be better timing with auto's..? We'll see!
I just don't want to get it too hot, and the TTB is much richer than KIS dry'...

I'm still grinding over what to run first - :rolleyes2: ...part of which will be if the photo run is green lighted, and that's not locked in yet at all!
It'll be crowded in there for a bit if so...

:spels::spels::spels::spels:-------:drool: hubbahubbahubba! .... Me drool cup runneth over,....

You are smashing this round luv, nicely done! The tent shot says it all...nice n' clean too :smokeit:
Super pretty colors this round, always welcome to our eye, hey?
That PC is shaped up so perfectly, and well studded with chunky bits! ...I like her speed too... Aroma currently?

Lil'Stick too, in fact she reminds me of WildBill's Asian Haze clone... Similar long pistilled pom-pom budding... But how about that trich' coverage?!
She already looks flocked- :rofl: ... staying on the fruity side?

Gotta say though, the sparkly tiara goes to Nor'Berry! :astar:....Imagine what some actual cold would bring out in the color density and palate...
Buds will go thud when dry, she looks stiff and heavy with resin!
You know MoB well, do you get that shade of berry aroma from her? I know Buzz' is mooning over his girls uncanny blueberry smell, but I never found Mob to be that close to this, more of a berry punch....
I'm a bit surprised she went this long, I'da figured her for a faster cycle type, on paper at least... Though again, you do like your Affy chicks nice n' ripe! 😵‍💫 -- pass the sofa please.... :crying:

I'm dyin' here, gotta scratch that grow itch! The nights are in a cold pattern now, too low yet to [itch the tent but warm-up is coming...
I need to do a final remix of the uber-soil... Last year I mixed in some terp Tea Bloom and subtracted a bit of KIS dry' to cool it down and boost the P for the auto's. This year I managed to space the damn TTB when I went to mix up the soil at the site - :baghead: ...ssssooooo, I gotta cut in some TTB amended soil... upside is, with it being micronized like this it'll get into availability fast, minimal "cooking" needed which actually might be better timing with auto's..? We'll see!
I just don't want to get it too hot, and the TTB is much richer than KIS dry'...

I'm still grinding over what to run first - :rolleyes2: ...part of which will be if the photo run is green lighted, and that's not locked in yet at all!
It'll be crowded in there for a bit if so...
Oooh @Waira , Run the Lil Thai Stick…ya know you want to!! All 3 are great performers, but she has that Je ne sais quoi thing going. You know it when ya see it. Low maintenance and throwing trichs like mad. You know I starve em towards the end and this one will still pull through. Yep, watch the N on LTS, and pour it on for Purple Chunk. Individuals they are . Still on the dirty citrus side…you know the Malawi kind of dirty I’m referring to?

Purple Chunk is on the fruity side right now, nothing loud. Regretting not adding in some TTB at trigger. She has been very light green from early on and could have used double my offerings. Structure, bud set, trichs are spot on. Blame the grower for not maxing her out. Faaaaassst one! You would likely take her this week at 75 ish days, but 80-82 here. Won’t be a fan left.

Some colder temps would have put Northern Berry ablaze with stunning oranges, reds and deep coal as seen on a few of the tops. Had some cooler nights in early flower but boosted temps a bit for the younger two. This is a serious affy. Zero stretch. Fan directly on her for finish. Every time the tent opens, it’s a faceful…yum.

Get that amazing soil mix to work! Still on the edge to hear your choices. S/I both well represented I’ll bet, with a slight edge to the sativa leaners. Still hope the OD photos still happen.

Oooh @Waira , Run the Lil Thai Stick…ya know you want to!! All 3 are great performers, but she has that Je ne sais quoi thing going. You know it when ya see it. Low maintenance and throwing trichs like mad. You know I starve em towards the end and this one will still pull through. Yep, watch the N on LTS, and pour it on for Purple Chunk. Individuals they are . Still on the dirty citrus side…you know the Malawi kind of dirty I’m referring to?
She'll be first up, I can't wait! Likely I'll run two smaller faster girls along with her, Sawney's Skoosh or small Lecter and the other TBD...
Purple Chunk is on the fruity side right now, nothing loud. Regretting not adding in some TTB at trigger. She has been very light green from early on and could have used double my offerings. Structure, bud set, trichs are spot on. Blame the grower for not maxing her out. Faaaaassst one! You would likely take her this week at 75 ish days, but 80-82 here. Won’t be a fan left.
...don't have this one yet but she's on the do-list, Nor'Berry too!
Get that amazing soil mix to work! Still on the edge to hear your choices. S/I both well represented I’ll bet, with a slight edge to the sativa leaners. Still hope the OD photos still happen.
I'm not sure I have a heavy Indi' on hand, maybe one of Beanz recent crosses I got? Or Stick's Lavd./Purp's x C99a...
Sati' is well covered thanks to Arnold, with Burmese Pure... Very stoked for this one!
Also Krk's FireMoBA5Thai x C99a, or dare I try the FMA5T x Killer Malawi A5T? :eek1:
... a lot of powerhouse Sativa there with that famous A5T (made by a mate at GMC; A5 is a Haze type) and the fierce Malawi from ACE! It's the finish speed that worries me, wonder if enough MoB + FireOG influence is there?
That Killer Orange from Fiddy was, could not believe how NMK dominant she was but still finished in about 8 weeks!

I don't want to jinx meself=:goodluck::karmacloud: ...so I'm not fussing much yet about photo choices, plenty of time for that plus I'm stoopid flush with choices!:rolleyes2:

Purple Chunk Day 76.
Almost done for me. Maybe a couple more days here, but certainly within harvest window.
0AE0AAF8-4D73-4DEE-A3BF-ED18671E52E1.jpeg
0B92AA55-EB06-4E9B-8BE2-B5D22DAA4E15.jpeg
4AAB1C16-E840-4757-983A-4871465F0DA5.jpeg

Back