Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

BCBudlady

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
, POGP, Luv Pink, Zazzafraz, Carmelita
Finally space to get 3 new LHS Autoflower cultivars started.
1. Strawbanana Daddy
2. Northern Berry
3. Purple Chunk
Directly into 5gallons of KiS amended soil with EWC for a water only system. Depending on size in flower, the gals may get a bit of P/K at transition.
The direct seed will have a week to show. Very excited to grow these out, especially the Purple Chunk. Thanks for the privilege @LaughingHyenaSeeds .
78BA4927-4550-445C-A171-36B3E295105C.jpeg

The Purple Chunk sounds very interesting. Do you know the parentage behind her?

The Purple Chunk sounds very interesting. Do you know the parentage behind her?
Purple Domina x Deep Chunk.
They describe Purple Domina on their website. Deep Chunk is renown for adding depth to heavy indicas. It’s often the secret ingredient, and in many of the early dragons.

Finally space to get 3 new LHS Autoflower cultivars started.
1. Strawbanana Daddy
2. Northern Berry
3. Purple Chunk
Directly into 5gallons of KiS amended soil with EWC for a water only system. Depending on size in flower, the gals may get a bit of P/K at transition.
The direct seed will have a week to show. Very excited to grow these out, especially the Purple Chunk. Thanks for the privilege @LaughingHyenaSeeds .
:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1: BC luv, I am so jeallie! ....I'm dyin' to get growing myself, but May is a ways off yet... :dammit:LOL

LH is on the docket too, I'm eyeing the Strawbanana Daddy and Lil'Stick, maybe Sorbet Dream too...

I'm looking forward to seeing how they all do for you my friend! You are a proverbial litmus test for me - :eyebrows:

Back