TLO: For dummies, from a dummy.

No expert here but if you are adding more than teas it probably is not "TLO" Does that mean it won't work? Who knows. I know the micro herd can get thrown out of wack with too much N or Phos. You could use your fish and bloom nutes to make a compost tea then add them that way, the bottles would last a long time doing that. You can treat a TLO soil like a very hot soil and use organic nutes starting low and going up as the soil is depleted and make your grow 'organic'. Getting rid of that GH 3part will improve just about any grow, that stuff is SALTY! If you go the organic based route I know the multizen and bud xl are all natural (non synthetic) so you could use them and the bud candy etc.

I'm not using any bottled nutrients. sorry I might of said it wrong every time I'm on here i smoke and can't stay focused. I built a light organic soil and I am mixing a compost tea to feed with. Basically the PooGuys Poo stuff is the tea that I will add to brew bag but I was just wondering if a compost/poo tea ''PooGuys'' with castings, and extra compost would be TLO I am trying to get away from any bottled nutrients and make my own tea

Yea You got it..X uses teas with his TLO..its hard to get a grow to go all the way with no teas..Check out his SaH grow..Maybe SwampMan can give you more info..but yea teas and TLO go hand and hand but I wouldn't put it in my soil to cook.:smokebuds:and I think you want soil temps to stay 75 or warmer for the cook and dont let it dry out.

Yea You got it..X uses teas with his TLO..its hard to get a grow to go all the way with no teas..
Sorry guys... I haven't been on as much lately...

The S_a_H grow was the first one I used teas on... until that grow, I was water only, and have returned to that. I have not grown photos with TLO. The last time I grew photo's I used Pro-Mix and osmocrack. LOL ( a while ago)

A good TLO mix should have no problem supporting an auto through an entire grow... Mine will do two, if I need to. When I used the teas, I burned my plants... I had blamed it on LED bleaching until I went water only again this grow, under the same LED's, and no dying leaves...

So, be very careful with teas... personally, I'm not going to bother with them again.

@ ThinkDifferent... looks like you've thrown a bunch of good stuff together. Can't tell you how well it'll work or not myself since I haven't tried a lot of the stuff that's in there. I'm sure you've done your research. :peace:

Ive Seen this Joedirt...stuff looks Great for the "veganic" GARDENERS
I also Believe the probiotic the Company Uses is Lacto Bacillis..Which can easily be Made with Rice And Milk for a Few Gallons ...

I was Readint this the Other day In Plantet Natural ...

I thi.k I want to acheieve a Vegan growtoo With Just Seaweed and Alfalfa ..

I like the

tlo in a box????????

Ok nice!
Thats what I did.
I have 10 gl. brewing in the basement!
I dont plan on growing for at least 3 to 4 months. So im going to try this TLO thing.
Im reading all the shit I can on the subject and I swear I am so fucking tired of nutes and not getting it right!

Back