Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay x Fantismo Express

NekoSempai

PeaceKeeper
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Wedding Cake, Forbidden Gushers
Bringing in a review on this limited release strain.

SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Strain: white Triangle ( Walter white x Triangle Kush)

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Organic

Nutes: Dr earths,molasses,liquid kelp,bone meal, sol-po-mag, dolomite lime, epsom salt

Light (kind and schedule): 180watt Mars Hydro UFO, 300 watt Mars Hydrp Panel, CFL suppliments, 18/6

From seed to harvest date: ~75

Dry Yield: ~49 grams if I remember right

Height of plant: LST'd

High/Effect Duration: This in my honest opinion. Is probably one of the better well balanced hybrids Ive had recently. That I can remember anywho. :smoking:
Initially it comes on as an intense cerebral high, with a very present body stone. At first the sativa effects ever so slightly dominate the experience for the beginning phase. After this, the indica side takes over for the most part. With a nice n sleepy,cozy,sedated couch lock. If you smoke enough, you might fall a sleep unintentionally hehe. Perfect for my insomnia

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good *****

BAG APPEAL: ***** Good *****

THE GROWTH: ***** Good*****

Description
Growth was very easy. Pretty much grew itself.

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Im not really sure how to describe the smell. Just pure funky danky stinky oilskunkfunk rasta breath type smells going on. Its VERY strong once it hits the jar.
THE Vape: *****

Description
Taste as funky fresh as it smells. Not sure how to describe the taste either. Just that good danky dank funkitty funkness. A pleathura of terpenoids hitting you mouth pallet.

THE HIGH: *****

Pictures:
DSCF0414.JPG

Hey, thanks you guys. Just glad to share the report on a very good strain from mephisto. Im very impressed with this breeder.

Cheers you guys. =) :smokeout:

oh, and a big huge thanks for the rep you guy.:bighug::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Great job Neko ... Peace!

Hey, thank Need4weed. It was all genetics my friend. I didnt do nothing special. Its all to mephisto for breeding some awesome strains. Cheers my friend.

I have to add that its been cured @ 4 weeks now. I been leaving it alone, using up the white triangle. OMG the smell is just so damn intense I rolled a joint yesterday and shared among 3 of us, with 2 other people taking a few hits. Long story short. They were all done before I was, and there was still half the joint left. I finshed most of the rest off. This stuff seriously is so damn resinous. The join lasted as long as 2 joint would regularly. Trust me. Before I got my desktop vape. I was rolling joints like a mad man. A huge kudos to Mephisto for making this limited edition cross.

Back