Mephisto Genetics Toofless Alien indoor grow and med toke report

G.Leave

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I want to upgrade the quality of my reviews further, so i started a new more indepth template. Your might notice that i am a kind of a tough rater. 10/10 ratings rarely exist, as i feel there is almost always room for improvement. If I rate more than a few 10/10 ratings overall, you can expect this strain to be really topnotch. My ratings are based on a single plant, but will be updated to include updated reivew on multiple plants as grown. I am striving to make these medical based outdoor grow reports, to be the most indepth available. Some of my ratings from the medical side will often seem low. That is due to the severity of the 24/7 Chronic Pain and migrane headaches cause from an upper neck spinal chord injury. The best weed i have smoked so far only has a rating of 7/10.

This review is based on a single indoor grown plant.
SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: Toofless Alien

Did it autoflower?: Y/N Yes it did around day 20.

Soil/hydro: Started in Promix HP

Transplant: This plant was on purpose root restricted stunted to keep size down due to limited vertical. She was kept in a 16oz cup for 20 days.

Main stalk height: ?? Not exactly sure but somewhere around 15" main stak height. Went a little too far with the root restriction.

Nutes: Green Planet Grow Fuel(1.5-3ml per liter), Green Planet bloom fuel (3ml per liter), GP massive(3ml per liter), GP ProCal(3ml per liter), GP Terpinator(3ml per liter), GP Liquid W-8(1ml per liter)

Light (kind and schedule): 24 hour under Galaxy Hydro 100X3w

From seed to harvest date: 80days

Dry Yield: 38g's (limited by over root restriction and cramped space)

RATE SCALE: 1-10 rating system with 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best.

Indoor Grow report:
Bud to leaf ratio 7/10 - Decent bud to leaf ratio.
Bud Density 8/10 - Nice dense bud...not hard as a rock, but nice and solid.
Tolerance to Nutrients 8/10 - Not a problem with the 3ML per liter across the board.
Sensitivity to Nutrients - 10/10 No nutrient sensitivity issues at all.
Trichome Production 9/10 - Best plant of the run for crystal. Could have been a 10/10 if the fans were covered!! :D
Ease of Training NA/10 - Didnt really train. She had flexible almost rubbery branches, though she almost lived her entire life with next to no circulation.
Scent Strength 6/10 - Not too strong out of the jar. Subtle but nice odour.
Scent Appeal 6/10 - Subtle floral piney smell. During flower it smelt very fruity but the smell certainly transferred to more of a flowery pine smell.
Taste 6/10 - Tasted like she smells...subtle flavour, but you can taste potency in every hit from the vape bag.
Potency - 8/10 - Very strong no doubt. Visual crystal is a reflection of its potency.
General ease of growing 8/10 - Easy to grow....no problems
Overall Recommendation as an indoor plant 8/10

Medical Effect Report:
Migrane Headaches NA/10 - Havent had a chance to test it with a migrane yet.
Muscle tension/spasms 7/10 -Shuts down muscle spasms in my back fairly quickly and efficiently.
Severe Chronic Pain 6/10 - Hmm not a cure all strain for my severe chronic pain from a spinal chord injury. It does help though.
Anxiety/Depression 5/10 - I find the effect lean more toward an indica than a sativa up high. For me this one would rank 7/10 for anxiety, but only 5/10 for depression.
High Effect 7/10 - A nice strong head and body stone. Certainly a hybrid buzz.
High Duration 8/10 With .5gram in the vapourizer, i am ripped for 2.5 hours, and still feel the effects at 4.
Overall Medical Effect Rating 6.6/10

Final Thoughts - Certainly going to try regrowing this strain...in fact I have one growing right now!! I only root restricted stunted her for 8 days this time to increase size a bit. Recommend toofless alien.

IMG_6528.JPG

IMG_6529.JPG

IMG_6531.JPG

IMG_6537.JPG

IMG_6574.JPG

IMG_6575.JPG

another nice one! I just love how you fatten up those buds, gives me the golden ring to grab for. I like your grading parameters, I go right to "pain relief" and check it out! thanks!

Thank you my friend!! Yeah still looking for a spine pain cure....and will continue looking!! Don't think i will make any tincture out of this one..speaking of which i need to get another batch of high thc tincture done!! Might have to do a batch of fruity chronic juice or green poison later, and I also want a batch of atomic.

Back