Top yielding sweet autos how’s my pick

autoteaser

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’m on sweet seeds and I’ve been trying to find the biggest yielders they got
They don’t reply ever

I’ve grown out 6 autos now from them
Train wreck devil sad killer skunk NYC’s and jack47
All did well but didn’t match seeds expectations on the packet with the jack yielding more than killer even though killer says it will yield more

I consider il spend years growing them for them to release more il never test em all

I need to pick 8 I am purely wanting big ass yields it’s a bumpercrop in my photo veg room

all sweet are quality so yields priority

What would you choose
I’m thinking these say’s 9 week from germ so if I did 9 week then flip my photo they can ripen off under 12/12

cream mandarin xl x2
Jack47 xl. X2
Big devil xl. X2
Crystal candy xl X2

going to test my soil vs another soil I got so 2 of each .

any better selection for yield from sweet ??

Don’t know largest yielders from them. Gorilla girl wasn’t bad but not “heavy” for a photo.

Too many variables involved to even hazard a guess at this really. soil vs coco vs rockwool, different types of hydroponics, skill of grower, type and age of nutrients involved etc. etc.

Too many variables involved to even hazard a guess at this really. soil vs coco vs rockwool, different types of hydroponics, skill of grower, type and age of nutrients involved etc. etc.
Not really I mean yea if we was to change grow conditions but in a consistent grow room results would depend on strains not conditions easily compared thatis unless you mean your grows are too inconsistent to share ?
But 21yrs growing 5years making nutrient salts8 years making hydro systems before realising what I was doing I didn’t like so swapped to organic and mastered that now I am totally organic in a 150gal bed though autos will be in smaller grow bags
I’ve built my own leds better than my hlg boards and I am hitting 2.6gpw photo strains i manage vpd to a t and run full fungi so in fairness my room I spent years doing and sailing in I can safely say I know how to grow I need strain advice as my last factor I can dial in it’s not a hard question

thanks for gettin sweet here I get no reply’s email or instagram lol most companies reply but their rep here shows there genuine

been lookin at diary’s that’s how I got to my conclusionof these strains
Or seed stockers blackberry gum

but I wanna go sweet I think
Here’s my room the leds run so cold no sun down in Oregon can mess with my temps it’s sweeet

Attachments

• 95384465-48BA-4B44-94C5-D401690F8CEC.jpeg
    95384465-48BA-4B44-94C5-D401690F8CEC.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
Urban legends killer Mandarin I believe is a cream Mandarin cross a guy on here got 500 grams offthat auto strain

The last Sweet Seeds strain I grew was Crystal Candy Xl. I harvested 67 Grams of dense buds.

Back