Top yielding sweet autos how’s my pick

From the cultivators club gettin 67grams that must have been under low watt right
She was a very tall, and leggy plant. I grew her under a 150 watt led in a 3x3. And indeed, she produced 67 Grams of dried and cured bud not counting any larf, or leaf trim. The aroma of my particular Pheno was very subtle, with a strong hint of melons, cotton candy, and hardly a skunky tone whatsoever. Overall, a great 'smoke' with a good uplifting Cerebral effect.

:goodluck:

Last edited:
She was a very tall, and leggy plant. I grew her under a 150 watt led in a 3x3. And indeed, she produced 67 Grams of dried and cured bud not counting any larf, or leaf trim. The aroma of my particular Pheno was very subtle, with a strong hint of melons, cotton candy, and hardly a skunky tone whatsoever. Overall, a great 'smoke' with a good uplifting Cerebral effect.

:goodluck:
Exactly what I expected Ida been concerned if you said 600watvlol
150w leds normally sent that efficient either and normally are lower end leds so. 0.5G yield is impressive still and you hit that almost without the shit bits

I see a lot of breeders using low lighting like dank frank he has low wattage builds and pulls figures I wish I did lol

Not a bad number for a 3x3 was other plants in there also or just her

The light was a dual QB with LM301B's. I had a 4 plant total on that run. Including 3 Seedsman Green Crack Autos who's total harvest weight was around 150 grams dried and cured. :thumbsup:
Haha look a Samsung setup so it’s max efficiency haha care to share pics I love led builds
My bxeb are 480w each
Haha ye so 67on a plant where 4plants resided and got 150g so I total at 217g on a 150w led yeah ur like the frank I was on about pullin crazy figures in half my space nnpower lol love it man
In that case the crack avg 50 a pop and the candy got 67stil so defo gettin her

Haha look a Samsung setup so it’s max efficiency haha care to share pics I love led builds
My bxeb are 480w each
Haha ye so 67on a plant where 4plants resided and got 150g so I total at 217g on a 150w led yeah ur like the frank I was on about pullin crazy figures in half my space nnpower lol love it man
In that case the crack avg 50 a pop and the candy got 67stil so defo gettin her
I haven't used it in about 2 years, but here it is. :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20220605-103039~2.png

Back