Lizardking

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
its a
Seed bank.
Mephisto Genetics.
Strain.
Trident special (freebies) toof decay X AvT.
Did it AutoFlower.
Yep,around day 25.
Soil/hydro.
Canna coco pro +
Nutes.
Canna coco A+B,rhizotonic,silicon and green planets massive boost.
Light (kind and schedule.
600 watt hps 24/0
From seed to harvest date.
80 daysish.
Dry yield.
222.78 grams,or 7.95 oz
High effect duration.
Very nice hybrid,but leans more indica dominant,takes around 10 minutes to feel the effects from a joint,then settles into a lovely calming/relaxing buzz.lasts a good hour and half.
Bag appeal.
Very nice looking buds,the densest I’ve grown to date.very frosty nuggets that are hard and compact,I swear if you threw one of these buds at a window,it would go straight through it lol.
The growth.
Plain sailing from the off,easy plant to grow,deffinately AvT dominant structure,large and very open branches,could have done with her branches being supported in late flower due to the weight of her buds.wanted for nothing the whole grow,could have grown herself.it will be very interesting to see what @mephisto has in store for this lady,she packs everything into a little seed,rock hard buds,amazing yield,lovely flavour and a great high,perfect strain for me,would be a great shame if this doesn’t get added to the catalogue.i would give this strain a very impressive 10/10.
The smell.
Beautiful unmistakable smell of alien in her,mixed in with a very sweet muffin type aroma,will definitely need a carbon filter with this lady.
The smoke.
When I took my first smoke of her,she was still tasting a bit green,a week in the curing jars,she is bang on the money.lovely OG flavour coupled with a very sweet taste,very moorish.the smoke is lovely and thick,but very smooth,no coughing...just a very nice thick smoke on this lady.
The high.
Very nice,as I said earlier,she certainly leans more indica,but a very nice hybrid,smoke too much,and I’ve found myself waking up on the sofa in the early hours of the morning lol,she certainly hits the spot :smoking:
I can’t stress how good this strain is,I just hope it will be made available to buy,instead of freebies.
B4EB168A-882B-4F55-9358-5D8726830CE5.jpeg

81C92E15-19FB-47D6-87E9-73EDD49210A6.jpeg

EA35CA0E-ACBC-46DE-9FA0-081053DA5E1A.jpeg

63164289-9167-4A05-AFA5-284E8E54F81D.jpeg

707491AB-D92D-40AA-B9C4-177EE929346F.jpeg

AEA8D681-E453-437C-B4F2-3FD446C40938.jpeg

B58C13F0-3576-47EA-8E03-EFAB39896057.jpeg

smashing review my friend !! :drool: so glad that I have some trident special beans to pop she sounds like a real winner :pighug: nice yield and I know you aren't messing around when you talk about nug density :greenthumb:

smashing review my friend !! :drool: so glad that I have some trident special beans to pop she sounds like a real winner :pighug: nice yield and I know you aren't messing around when you talk about nug density :greenthumb:
Thanks dude,you will love trident,fantastic strain,would love to see what you could do with her in the water farms man...easily double figures in yield :smoking:

Great report @Lizardking. One hell of a plant you grew! 8oz of fire. I love that she’s knocking you out and leaning indica. This report has me itching to harvest. Very nicely done my friend. :cheers:

Great report @Lizardking. One hell of a plant you grew! 8oz of fire. I love that she’s knocking you out and leaning indica. This report has me itching to harvest. Very nicely done my friend. :cheers:
Thanks bro.yeah trident is up there with MBAP as my favourite plant so far,an absolute beast mate.lovely smoke,you will enjoy this one my friend,I’ll be growing more of trident that’s for sure,I’m already thinking of running MBAP and trident in the same grow,nice big ladies with loads of buds :d5:

Thanks bro.yeah trident is up there with MBAP as my favourite plant so far,an absolute beast mate.lovely smoke,you will enjoy this one my friend,I’ll be growing more of trident that’s for sure,I’m already thinking of running MBAP and trident in the same grow,nice big ladies with loads of buds :d5:
Seeing you grow dozens of top quality plants, you saying she’s at the top of the list is what I’m most excited about.

Seeing you grow dozens of top quality plants, you saying she’s at the top of the list is what I’m most excited about.
I’d put trident right at the top man,solid 10/10 plant,tastes beautiful,yields shed loads of heavy dense buds,much denser than MBAP buds,but I love that MBAP lemony diesel taste :smoking:

Nice report, nice job, stellar all around. I have one going right now in a one gallon pot and it is filling it up! Doesn’t seem to be too fussy about what she eats, flowers galore and she is only five weeks in. Thanks for the info about how long until she is finished, couldn’t find that anywhere.
:worship:

Back