Photoperiod The Trichome Farm 2024

Blueberry & Zkittles wk3 swap over
hello folks :toke:
well last night was a busy one with my previous post you see i harvested one tent and swapped everything over to the bigger 4x4
after getting the plants into the 4x4 i realized space was going to issue crazy to think they just got twice the space and i could still use more so i put everything under the net and twisted and bent everything into shape took well over a hour to get the net on and everything looking good only snapped one top off that plant was a little tougher than her sisters needed some care before bending
blue berry's are middle left and bottom left one them is a monster wish i had a tent full of her

last pic is from two hours after the switch everyone is happy and perked back up

Zkittles & blueberry wk4 New
Hello folks :toke:
So after the mid week 3 update I forgot to upload a end if week 3 update 🙃 😅 so here we are at the end of week 4 and the plants are looking great filled out the net nicely just hoping that the stretch is almost over and the buds start swelling

Blueberry & Zkittles wk5 New
Auto melonade runtz & Auto cinderella jack New
ok folks this is my first full auto run for quite a few years so i had to go back to where i started with dutch passion and the timing was perfect to coincide with the release of the new auto melonade runtz which sounds delicious so i had to try it the Cinderella jack came personally recommended by @Antonio_DutchPassion so it would have been rude not to try it out :d5:
iv put all 14 seed into cotton pads to germ 24hrs ago some have cracked already il most likely pot them up tomorrow or Saturday at the latest
but here is my question to you all who might have some suggestions
i only have one 50L bag of biobizz light mix i need around 96L of medium to fill the 8 12L pots
1.)can i mix it with some coco coir and still treat it like soil ?
2.)or can i reuse some old soil from my last run ?
3.)will i just run into PH problems ?
4.) last option which i didnt want to do plant the seeds in solo cups for 7-10 days untill i can get some more new light mix ?
any tip or suggestion would be much appreciated to ease my mind :pass:

Lightmix with cocos is the perfect mix mate, I'm personally a big fan of mixing it 60/40 or even half half is possible.
I would only recommend using old soil if you are growing organic and the soil is a sort of 'living soil' with all the healthy bacteria, trichoderma etc. When using mineral nutrients, I would never re-use it.

Good luck with the grow and have a great 420 day mate!:pass:

Auto melonade runtz & Cinderella jack auto Day 1 New
Blueberry & Zkittles wk6 New
Auto melonade runtz & Cinderella jack auto Day 7 New
hello folks :toke:
so the auto are doing well i think il be culling the extras in the next few days only one that might take some debating is one of the cindy pots both look quite similar size wise the rest have been chosen by nature haha :headbang: no nutes until the end of week two thats what iv always done in light mix just some root booster and enzymes for now trying to keep the temps up best i can still quite cold in the mornings here where i am
and the heating oil price went up again so trying to find a balance between warm plants and having money im sure some of you are in the same boat

Looking good mate :thumbsup: why the two seedlings in one pot?

Back