Photoperiod The Trichome Farm 2024

I like to run the photos the same way roughly a 30 day veg then right into flower. A usual photo run is right around 90 to 110 days exactly like most of my auto runs.
sometimes they only get 14 days with me a little longer is defo better

jorges diamonds wk8
hello folks :passit:
week 8 over and done one more week closer to chopping these ugly mofos down :haha: probably should go to ten weeks but im done with this one smoke will be a bot on the racy side but hey ho thats how it goes

cut down this plant yesterday she wasnt drinking anymore so either locked out or done most likely lockout :crying: she was the most mature out of the bunch

The colour of the stems and leaves does indicate there are some nutrient issues, it could be pH related, or the fact that an imbalance gives a lockout on certain nutrients, in general it looks like some N deficiency combined with something else.

Wouldn't you be interested in growing an organic round? (Biotabs) Maybe I can hook you up with some gear/starterpack for the DP auto round, but I'm not sure about sending to UK with those things now, need to check first.

Wouldn't you be interested in growing an organic round? (Biotabs) Maybe I can hook you up with some gear/starterpack for the DP auto round, but I'm not sure about sending to UK with those things now, need to check first.
iv reached out to bio tabs already just waiting to hear back i think i may have gotten lost in the paper work pile no worries im not in any rush nothing but time :headbang:
Do you do the short veg time to squeeze in more cycles or due to space restrictions?
my thinking on the short veg is to limit the size height of the plants i like to run 8-9 plants you get to see more expression of a strain compared to running 1-2 seeds at a time im only really working with 160cm of growing height with the light on my runoff tray i could ditch the runoff tray now that im not using coco and gain another 10cm but i do like it for when you water a lil to much

my new plan is to alternate between autos and photos start the autos in the 2x4 for the first 3-4 weeks then move them into my 4x4 to spread out and finish flower while the autos are moved into the 4x4 i can start the new photo period seeds in the 2x4 veg them from 4 to 6 weeks depending on strain training style etc when the autos finish flower the switch photos into the 4x4 to start/finish flowering harvested autos go into the 2x4 for drying this never takes longer than 2 weeks and then rinse and repeat i should in theory cut some weeks off between harvests

The colour of the stems and leaves does indicate there are some nutrient issues, it could be pH related, or the fact that an imbalance gives a lockout on certain nutrients, in general it looks like some N deficiency combined with something else.

iv reached out to bio tabs already just waiting to hear back i think i may have gotten lost in the paper work pile no worries im not in any rush nothing but time :headbang:
You won't be disappointed with the BioTabs nutrient line. So easy to setup!! And you don't have to worry about pH. You might need some extra Magnesium, but we've been over that already a couple of times. Just get a small tub of Magnesium Sulfate and add one teaspoon to a gallon/5L of water. :thumbsup:

Zkittles & blueberry Wk2
Hello folks 👍
Week 2 over for the Zkittlez and blueberry 😋 all going good stretch is kicking in for the Zkittlez the two blueberry look like they are in preflower already 😀 getting a little humid in the tent ⛺️ but only another week maybe less until they get double the space lights are on 60% happy with the progress so far nothing getting to unmanaged yet hopefully most of the stretch will be done before going under my other lights thanks for dropping in

jorges diamonds wk9 harvest
hello folks :toke:
week 9 is over and so is this grow certainly has been a interesting one due to my own decisions or lack of:shrug: but now we are back in the groove so to speak things should go smoother anyways back to the jorges diamonds she was a dream to grow bit more stretch than i was expecting but again i think i caused most of that
there are two stand out phenos from the 8 one with a very nice creamy hash smell with a hint of citrus and one with the described raspberry smell very nice there is also one with a more tropical citrus but not as nice smelling as the others mentioned the rest of the plants are generic piney citrus
certainly didnt do the strain justice i would certainly grow it again iv been trying some of the first plant i cut a week ago and it has some heat behind it il drop back with some dry bud shots in a few weeks

creamy hash pheno :d5:

fresh raspberry pheno:headbang:

Back