Tried out my hand on some LST.

Reaction score
Tried out LST for the first time. I think I did okay .. I tried it out on one of my bigger ladies first and well I went a little too far and she bent (like supercropping) but didn't brake! So I braced the bend with some wire and have her held up for the time being and maybe I'll try again in a couple weeks. What do you guys think? This is my first shot at autoflowers and they're 25 days from sprout. Also sorry if I did any of this wrong I'm new to forums. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220716_150430488.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 56
  • 16580057509784105205351219351175.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 38
Tried out LST for the first time. I think I did okay .. I tried it out on one of my bigger ladies first and well I went a little too far and she bent (like supercropping) but didn't brake! So I braced the bend with some wire and have her held up for the time being and maybe I'll try again in a couple weeks. What do you guys think? This is my first shot at autoflowers and they're 25 days from sprout. Also sorry if I did any of this wrong I'm new to forums. Lol
Try to add the pics as full image my phone wont let me open them.

View attachment 1487769

View attachment 1487770
Is this how it's done? I'm new to forums so sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries! That works but when you click on attach files and add the pic youll see option for thumbnail or full image. Click full image and itll pop up better if people are on their phones. Or atleast my phone. Lol plants look good though! Dont be afraid to bend them a little more mine i turn into an L shape just dont snap the stock. Just do it by grabbing the top so its not a really sharp bend.

No worries! That works but when you click on attach files and add the pic youll see option for thumbnail or full image. Click full image and itll pop up better if people are on their phones. Or atleast my phone. Lol plants look good though! Dont be afraid to bend them a little more mine i turn into an L shape just dont snap the stock. Just do it by grabbing the top so its not a really sharp bend.
Thank you so much for the advice! I greatly appreciate it. That's what I was wanting to do going into it. But the one I have double wrapped is the one I sent too far and she kinda broke. The outside didn't break I just hope internally there's no big damage. That's why she's wrapped the way she is with an extra tie holding her up, it's been a few hours and she's looking better and not as stressed as she did after it happened. Needless to say my anxiety got the best of me after that so I took a smoke break and tried the other three and went a bit easier. I'll definitely try more tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the advice! I greatly appreciate it. That's what I was wanting to do going into it. But the one I have double wrapped is the one I sent too far and she kinda broke. The outside didn't break I just hope internally there's no big damage. That's why she's wrapped the way she is with an extra tie holding her up, it's been a few hours and she's looking better and not as stressed as she did after it happened. Needless to say my anxiety got the best of me after that so I took a some break and tried the other three and went a bit easier. I'll definitely try more tomorrow.
Lol i feel you there. What you can do is lightly twist the stock where you want the initial bend to start between your fingers and youll feel it kind of loosen up a little. Then bend. Sounds like you supercropped it i believe is what thats called. That actually strengthens the stock itll get a swollen knot where it felt like it snapped. I have done that as well freaked me out!

Lol i feel you there. What you can do is lightly twist the stock where you want the initial bend to start between your fingers and youll feel it kind of loosen up a little. Then bend. Sounds like you supercropped it i believe is what thats called. That actually strengthens the stock itll get a swollen knot where it felt like it snapped. I have done that as well freaked me out!
Ooo, I'll have to try that out when I trying bringing the others down.
Hahaha, yeah I was super freaked out. So do you think it was a good idea to stand it back up then or should I let it lay with the bend and have it propped up?

Ooo, I'll have to try that out when I trying bringing the others down.
Hahaha, yeah I was super freaked out. So do you think it was a good idea to stand it back up then or should I let it lay with the bend and have it propped up?
I would just leave it how you have it now and let it heal up. Less stress the better.

Back