I need feedback on my setup

ocurioso

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello, I've been researching autoflowers for my first grow, and living in Europe. What do you think of brands like BioBizz, Atami, and CANNA?

Start soil:

• 3 parts - All mix BioBizz (20% “Sphagnum peat”, 35% “Garden peat”, 10% high quality earthworm humus, 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix.,)
  • 1part worm humus
  • Easy boost ( Organic nitrogen 6%, Phosphoric anhydride 7%, Potassium oxide 12%, Sulfur trioxide 10%, Magnesium oxide, 2%, Organic material 30%) from RQS
  • Easy roots - Mycorrhiza Mix from RQS
Veg:
  • Easy Grow - (Hydrolized protein30%, Leonardite humic acid 20%, Lithothamnium seaweed 20%, Potassium sulfate12%, Magnesium sulfate3%, Calcium bi-carbonate15%)
Flowering:
  • Sensi Bloom
  • Palm ash
I will be using LED 150W lamps. Is this a good choice? I welcome any suggestions! If you have any recommended tutorials, please let me know.

Last edited:
Hello, I've been researching autoflowers for my first grow, and living in Europe. What do you think of brands like BioBizz, Atami, and CANNA?

Start soil:

• 3 parts - All mix BioBizz (20% “Sphagnum peat”, 35% “Garden peat”, 10% high quality earthworm humus, 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix.,)
  • 1part worm humus
  • Easy boost ( Organic nitrogen 6%, Phosphoric anhydride 7%, Potassium oxide 12%, Sulfur trioxide 10%, Magnesium oxide, 2%, Organic material 30%) from RQS
  • Easy roots - Mycorrhiza Mix from RQS
Veg:
  • Easy Grow - (Hydrolized protein30%, Leonardite humic acid 20%, Lithothamnium seaweed 20%, Potassium sulfate12%, Magnesium sulfate3%, Calcium bi-carbonate15%)
Flowering:
  • Sensi Bloom
  • Palm ash
I will be using LED 150W lamps. Is this a good choice? I welcome any suggestions! If you have any recommended tutorials, please let me know.
What kind of lamps? You say 150w but what is the draw? Does it specify? All the other looks good, like you know what you want for a growstyle. Lots use biobizz on here and canna. Not a lot of mention of Atami though. And what are you growing in, a room?tent? Cabinet? Fabric pots or plastic? And the size? Just a few things to ponder. Lights are most important as you are trying to replicate sunny conditions… so, 150w (brand) and area (size, L,W,H) oh and ventilation…

What kind of lamps? You say 150w but what is the draw? Does it specify? All the other looks good, like you know what you want for a growstyle. Lots use biobizz on here and canna. Not a lot of mention of Atami though. And what are you growing in, a room?tent? Cabinet? Fabric pots or plastic? And the size? Just a few things to ponder. Lights are most important as you are trying to replicate sunny conditions… so, 150w (brand) and area (size, L,W,H) oh and ventilation…

V-Box Pro (80x80x160) Evocrop
4 Fabric pots 15L/3,96
Cornwall Oscillating Spring Fan 22cm 20w
Extractor Cornwall TT-125 Smart Dual 220-280 m3/h

My lights:
GB Lighting Led Panel Pro V2 150W characteristics:

• Measures: 28 x28 cm
  • Full spectrum
  • 322 Samsung CRI90 diodes
  • Color temperature: 3000K
  • Beam angle: 120°
  • Useful life: 60000 hours
  • Efficiency: 2.2 µmol/
  • PPF LED: 316,07 μmol/j.
  • Invertronics drivers EUM
  • Aluminium dissipator
  • Dimmer included
  • Output power: 170W
  • Input power: 150W
  • Functioning: 50/ 60 Hz
  • Voltage: 100-240 V input, 18-54 v output
  • Case temperature: ≤90ºC.
  • Environmental temperature: -40° to 60 ° C
  • Schuko connector (Plug & Play)
  • GB Grow Glasses included as a gift.
I forgot to mention but I also have bat guano, do you believe that if I add 100g to 15L of substrate it would be good? And during flowering, what would be the best amount? I am not sure about its impact during the vegetative stage, I'm afraid of making a mistake and adding too much nutrients. Silic in the germing stage?

In the initial phase of the plant, how much silica would be advisable to use?

I will plant 2 RQS Mimosa, Green Gelato, Orion F1(Blue Mammoth/Blue Dream/Amnesia)

Last edited:
Fabric pots 15L/3,96

My lights:

• Full spectrum
  • Aluminium dissipator
  • Dimmer included

I forgot to mention but I also have bat guano, do you believe that if I add 100g to 15L of substrate it would be good? And during flowering, what would be the best amount? I am not sure about its impact during the vegetative stage, I'm afraid of making a mistake and adding too much nutrients.
I’m not so much organic, bat guano and such. There is a section on organic and soil building. So size (in imperial) would be 2.5 ish by 2.5 ish by 5’3” you have one or two lights and are they dimmable! I reread and see it is. I had a 150w mars hydro in about the same space starting out. It’ll grow good dense nugs… a little more power could be optimal, or too much. But sounds like it’ll work. And Samsung diodes too! @hecno is and organic grower I believe. He may be able to help with your media. Just send him a pm. Go to the envelope at the top of your screen and send him a message. We are all here to learn and he will help or point you to who can.

@ocurioso I will help you where I can mate , I am in a bit of pain at the moment , but I will get back to you , in the mean time go to the organic thread 2/3s of the way down , heaps of info there , push forums top left and just scroll down on the right hand side till you see - organics growing -, :thumbsup:

@ocurioso I will help you where I can mate , I am in a bit of pain at the moment , but I will get back to you , in the mean time go to the organic thread 2/3s of the way down , heaps of info there , push forums top left and just scroll down on the right hand side till you see - organics growing -, :thumbsup:
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I have already started reading in the section you mentioned. I hope you feel better soon!

@ocurioso Ok mate lets start with light , that brand you are using will be ok as you are a new grower , tent size again good starting point , but I would only have 2 plants in it so they get max light coverage , -- Silica wait till they get bigger around week 2 ? I don't use as it is already in my soil , -- soil , sorry can't help you there as I make my own , -- Bat guano -- best way to add it if it is in pellet form is to use a coffee grinder to turn it into powder and mix it into the soil , I use a Indonesian guano 0,7,0 which has silica as well , So first thing and the main thing is to understand what is in the soil you want to use , Microbes play a very big part as well , They are the foundation of soil , So your grow set up is a good starting point , growing the plant is where you have to study on .and only you can do that , If you stick to the path of organics you will be rewarded with some mighty fine high quality cannabis . If you do you will have plants like this . Now remember always ask if help needed , you are more than welcome to pm me and I will help where I can ,
1688070834709.png

@ocurioso Ok mate lets start with light , that brand you are using will be ok as you are a new grower , tent size again good starting point , but I would only have 2 plants in it so they get max light coverage , -- Silica wait till they get bigger around week 2 ? I don't use as it is already in my soil , -- soil , sorry can't help you there as I make my own , -- Bat guano -- best way to add it if it is in pellet form is to use a coffee grinder to turn it into powder and mix it into the soil , I use a Indonesian guano 0,7,0 which has silica as well , So first thing and the main thing is to understand what is in the soil you want to use , Microbes play a very big part as well , They are the foundation of soil , So your grow set up is a good starting point , growing the plant is where you have to study on .and only you can do that , If you stick to the path of organics you will be rewarded with some mighty fine high quality cannabis . If you do you will have plants like this . Now remember always ask if help needed , you are more than welcome to pm me and I will help where I can , View attachment 1609179

Muito obrigado pela sua resposta! Vamos mergulhar, eu li muito, por favor, veja onde você pode me ajudar.

I am a bit afraid of using All Mix in conjunction with Easy Boost and ending up with too many nutrients, what do you think?

For the substrate, I will be using All Mix by BioBizz:

20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high-quality earthworm humus, 30% perlite, and 5% Pre-Mix.

I will mix in Easy Boost by Royal Queen Seeds which is composed of:

Organic Nitrogen (N) 6%Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) 7%Potassium Oxide (K2O) 12%Sulfur Trioxide (SO3) 10%Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 2%Organic Material 30%

Origin:Organic Nitrogen - Leather by-productsPhosphorus - Bone mealPotassium - Potassium sulfateMagnesium - Dolomite

Starting in the second week:

I will use 1 ml of Silica per 4L of water, watering once a week, and for the other 2 times, I will use Easy Grow by Royal Queen Seeds.

Easy Grow by Royal Queen Seeds:Hydrolyzed Protein 30%Leonardite Humic Acid 20%Lithothamnium Algae 20%Potassium Sulfate 12%Magnesium Sulfate 3%Sodium Bicarbonate 15%

In the third week, should I dig 5 cm from the stem and add bat guano? I am unsure of how much to add. From what I have read, it is beneficial for both vegetation and flowering. Do you think this is a good approach?

From week 3 to 5, still in the vegetative stage, I will use Easy Grow by RQS 2x in 3L of water.

Easy Grow:Hydrolyzed Protein 30%Leonardite Humic Acid 20%Lithothamnium Algae 20%Potassium Sulfate 12%Magnesium Sulfate 3%Sodium Bicarbonate 15%

Origin:Organic Nitrogen - Leather by-productsPhosphorus - Bone mealPotassium - Potassium sulfateMagnesium - Dolomite

From week 5 to 8, I will use Tetra Aquatica's Bloom Booster, which is the same as KoolBloom by General Hydroponics. Should I use it 2x? 3x?

From week 9 to 10, just water, 1.5L.

Am I on the right track? I know that there will be some factors to consider in real-time, but do you think this is a good foundation? I am somewhat following their tutorial at https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/uk/blog-how-to-grow-autoflowering-cannabis-n83

Please let me know your thoughts.

Seeing your growing medium --- 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 30% perlite, . --- I am sorry but I can't help you . I grow in soil that I make and nurture over time , -- 20% sphagnum peat moss 35% garden pea 30% perlite -- I do not use , sorry but text book growing is not where I m at . I recommend that you just give it ago with what you have at the moment and just follow the instructions and schedules for feeding , being your first time it will be a big learning curve for you , Have you grown any other type of plant before . :thumbsup:

4 Fabric pots 15L/3,96

My lights:

• Full spectrum
  • Aluminium dissipator
  • Dimmer included
I forgot to mention but I also have bat guano, do you believe that if I add 100g to 15L of substrate it would be good? And during flowering, what would be the best amount? I am not sure about its impact during the vegetative stage, I'm afraid of making a mistake and adding too much nutrients. Silic in the germing stage?

In the initial phase of the plant, how much silica would be advisable to use?

I will plant 2 RQS Mimosa, Green Gelato, Orion F1(Blue Mammoth/Blue Dream/Amnesia)
It depends on the guano. Some guanos are high in nitrogen and you would want to be careful with those going into flower.

Back