Bomb Seeds Triple Atomic Outdoor Showdown Bomb Seeds 912GS, Waira, Dr. Babnik

Looked over dozens of tips today....saw zero problems. I am being as vigilant as i can watching this plant closely. Go, GO purple mold resistant stalks!! (got to cheer her to victory!!)

On a positive note...smell of the early atomic is super nice fruity...with the crystal and the sheer amount of tops there ought to be a decent yield off this plant in a few weeks if the weather holds. Right now i am feeding her 16 liters of 3ml per liter Green Planet Bloom Fuel A+B, 3ml GP Terpinator, 3ml GP Pro Cal, 1ml GP Liquid W-8, 3ml GP Massive every 3-4 days and i am almost certain she is eating every bit by the next feeding time!

Here is my lady after being taken for almost half the bud...looks worse than it is..the other half the thieves didnt get to chop is hidden on the fence side. Looking decent and shaking off frost well.
IMG_6029.JPG

Spoke a little early on the shaking of frost...noticed a couple of bud tips today were crispy tipped from the frost.
Smoked a joint from the salvaged atomic today...wow!! Its really good...even premature it seems like its going to be a nice smoke!! You toking on it yet @Waira ? @Dr. Babnik hopefully things are going okay for you bud!

Ayuh! some of the early salvage has been tested repeatedly! :thumbsup:

Ayuh! some of the early salvage has been tested repeatedly! :thumbsup:

Been smoking more of the salvaged way premature bud....holy shit...its taste isnt very good, but very potent...smoked 2/3rds of a .7gram joint and was just blasted. Thumbs up for such immature weed! And the one outside is still growing, and doing pretty well!! Need to hit a mold check tomorrow...been yet another warm trend, but been getting hit with high humidity and ample rain the last few days. Drying of FCJ is a bugger when you want 62% weed and the drying area is 74% LOL No issues, but finding it difficult to get it finished off for obvious reasons!!

Mold check on atomic = Check, no issues!! Doing okay for 70%+ RH and lots of rain...buds aint huge though
First the raped side
IMG_6081.JPG

And now you can see why i dont believe all is lost...view from the side of the think fast
IMG_6090.JPG

Buds forming well....nice to get some sun after a beatdown rainstorm last night...high winds dried it out quickly
IMG_6082.JPG

Buds looks just excellent though..an early coming cut sure, but not a waste of time
IMG_6084.JPG

IMG_6086.JPG

Just keeps getting crazier!! After another 14 hours straight trimming my friends wife comes and tells me its supposed to piss rain from 4am on.....for 5 days straight!! Gasp...made a call and cut down the atomic hastily....but i didnt want to lose out on the first fresh cut advantage, so i bundled the whole plant in 5 gallon buckets with 6 inches of water which will keep them super fresh for at least 24 hours...hoping for 2-3 days of fresh cut advantage(as i am gonna need it!!) Hard to tell the sheer amount that is here. Immature yes....but surprisingly she held up quite well to the elements. Get some solid pics tomorrow.
IMG_6134.JPG

A few final pics of the premature Atomic
IMG_6136.JPG

IMG_6138.JPG

IMG_6146.JPG

IMG_6147.JPG

IMG_6148.JPG

Back