Strain:
THC Bomb
full

Did it autoflower?:
yes at day 21

Soil/hydro:
Worm farm compost with 25% Perlite

Nutes:
DutchPro consisting of: Grow parts A&B, Multi Total, Take Root, Bloom parts A&B, and Explode
Supplemented with CaliMag, PH Up, and PH Down as needed to adjust from 7 PH.

Light (kind and schedule):
AutoCob from CobShop.net
23 hours on 1 hour off.

From seed to harvest date: _76_days

Dry Yield: 52_g

High/Effect Duration:

Strong stony high for 2-3 hours

RATE SCALE: 4
I really like the THC Bomb but had to hold back 1 star overall because out of 3 seeds I had 2 identical and 1 different phenotype that reacted differently to the feed schedule and required constant adjustment. All were a pleasure to grow and personally I don't mind a surprise but had I bought a tent full growing hydro and a third required a different mix it would have been a disappointment. To its credit, the single type, although smaller and more compact, gave the highest yield at 58 g.

BAG APPEAL: 5
Nice large buds that broke down to large nuggets that will fill my large bowl twice each.

THE GROWTH: 5
The grow was made a bit more challenging than I expected until I got a handle on the different needs. Mainly the Cal/Mag dosage.

THE SMELL: 5
Heavenly, sweet and floral.

THE SMOKE: 5
Smooth. Very smooth. For me to not cough it has to be and I have been smoking full bowls. It is a sweet-tasting smoke.

THE HIGH: 5
Potent smoked or vaped. Fast hitting but less sledgehammer couch than some high percentage THC strains that I've grown. More uplifting and cerebral. More social.
Medicinally, it controls my Parkinson tremors and dulls my constant Rheumatoid Arthritis pain to a bearable level.

Back