Night Owl Seeds Tropical Wiz

water farm

nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
2 seeds placed between moistened paper towells evening of 1/20/20 and planted into soil 1/22/20

IMG_8451.JPG

These didn't make it... I was bummed...

I gave this pot of soil to a deserving Mango Smile

Bummer, sorry to hear that! Mine is just about to harvest in a few days. Hopefully next one works for you. Maybe contact daz and see if he has any sort of ideas. Mine is pretty big and smells amazing. What exactly happened to the seeds so I can learn?

@MissUniverse your plant looks delicious -- congrats on her and I do hope that you enjoy her bounty !! SO these two seeds just didn't 'show up' after 4-5 days under the same conditions as 18 other seeds that were started at the same time... there were two others besides these in this batch that also didn't make it

To be honest with you I always have a 10-20 percent 'failure' rate because I don't mess around with slow seeds. I always start 2 seeds for every strain that I want to harvest 1 plant of -- and yes I do murder a lot of seedlings this way but not as many as I get free seeds

so I will look forward to giving Tropical Wizard another go in the future for now :greenthumb:

These didn't make it... I was bummed...

I gave this pot of soil to a deserving Mango Smile

I also got a three pack of these and the first two haven't germinated. I wonder if there was a bad batch.

The 6 other beans I planted at the same time and under the same circumstances all popped.

I also got a three pack of these and the first two haven't germinated. I wonder if there was a bad batch.

The 6 other beans I planted at the same time and under the same circumstances all popped.
Sometimes they’re just slow. I’ve had some of my biggest best plants come from a slow popping seed.

Back