Jean-O's Where's My Dog

I'm running behind on this weeks update. Here we go a couple of days into week 9.
Day 58 for Where's My Dog. Buds are developing and building. I've been pinching a few leaves here and there.
Weather has been warm so I turned the lights back to 60%. I'm always trying to find a balance between light, temp and ventilation.

Group shot of my 6 plant grow. Grow Link

group 2-27-24 - Copy.jpeg

wmd 2-27-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #2 2-27-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for looking, see ya next week.

WMD is rocking along, start of week 10 day 64.
I'm hoping the buds fill out good. I'll start her on Flower Finisher here coming up.

group 3-4-24 - Copy.jpeg

Wheres My Dog day 64.

wmd 3-4-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #2 3-4-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for looking. I'll be back. :smokeout:

I'm running late again this update. Here we go day 73, middle of week 11.
All the plants are on Flower Finisher now, I had been splitting the feeds up PIA. I have the lights at 80% about
1040 watts for the 8'x4' space.

WMD is rocking along. Hairs are turning brownish orange. I had to put a stake in and tie up some branches.
She is a sticky mess to work with. I'm thinking 13 to 14 weeks to finish.

Group

group 3-4-24 - Copy.jpeg

Where's My Dog day 73.

wmd 3-4-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #2 3-4-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back. :peace:

Week 12 of this grow day 78 for Where's My Dog. As the buds get heavier she's spreading out and some branches are flopping.
I've put a stake in and tied up some branches and need to do a couple more. Hairs are turning and buds are maturing. Should be done
in a couple weeks or so. Terps are overwhelming in the grow room with 6 different strains but what I'm getting from WMD is fruity gas.
I've been feeding this mix for the last 2 weeks every 48 hrs. 6.5 gal well water, 16th tsp yucca, 3ml silica, 24 ml Liquid Weight, 1 tsp Flower Finisher
and 1/3 cup HardyGro UltraBio (every 96 hrs). Lights are at 20" to 24" above canopy set at 80%, Been too hot in my room this grow to ever set at 100%.

Group shot

group 3-18-24 - Copy.jpeg

WMD day 78.

wmd 3-18-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #2 3-18-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #3 3-18-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back. :hookah:

Last edited:
I've been tied up with some work stuff and haven't felt like moving these girls around and taking pics.
Any ways here is a week 13 update. Everything is going good and I think WMD will be done in the next few days.

Where's My Dog day 89. Lots of frosty buds finishing up nicely.

wmd 3-28-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #3 3-28-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #2 3-28-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for looking. I'll be back. :smokeout:

Last edited:
Back